BillyVance

Family found dead in Atlanta home

What about other one who killed in white limo bombed? Is it for real or what? I just saw it on short commerical. OF C, I never interested watch wrestling and stuff. Just make sure if it's for real or what. What's his name and what happen?
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

What about other one who killed in white limo bombed? Is it for real or what? I just saw it on short commerical. OF C, I never interested watch wrestling and stuff. Just make sure if it's for real or what. What's his name and what happen?

No, the limo bombing was staged. Vince McMahon was reputed to have been killed, and WWE has had the storyline built into their shows the last couple of weeks about what happened to Vince, but tonight he showed up in the ring in an empty arena to announce Chris Benoit and his family's deaths and that the show was cancelled tonight and they would show 3 hours worth of Benoit highlights and tributes....

We'll find out probably by thursday what happened when the autopsy reports are released.

Benoit was supposed to perform at the pay per view Vengeance last night, but was scratched at the last minute for personal reasons. Who knows what happened... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

On the 11pm news they said it's suspected to be a murder/suicide case.:|

Yeah, I just saw the report on the internet... http://sports.aol.com/news/articles/_a/wwe-star-benoit-family-found-dead/20070625210809990001?cid=1690

I was like what the fuck?!? Benoit was widely known among his peers to be deeply devoted to his family, although he was a very private person. Even though he had a reputation for being a very intense wrestler, he was well respected.

If what they are saying is true, it just goes to show what we really know about people. [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

On the 11pm news they said it's suspected to be a murder/suicide case.:|

Yeah, I just saw the report on the internet... http://sports.aol.com/news/articles/_a/wwe-star-benoit-family-found-dead/20070625210809990001?cid=1690

I was like what the fuck?!? Benoit was widely known among his peers to be deeply devoted to his family, although he was a very private person. Even though he had a reputation for being a very intense wrestler, he was well respected.

If what they are saying is true, it just goes to show what we really know about people. [:/]

The media seems to look for the dramatic angle on their stories for ratings. They are often wrong as I hope they are in this case.

I haven't watch wrestling in at least a decade but, if they are correct about the time of deaths I can't see it an anything other than murder/suicide.
He died on monday ,his fam on the weekend?

I don't know if its good to wish for a triple murder but It would make it easier for his fans to understand.:S

My photos

My Videos

Maybe the roids got to him......:(

I don't think he was one to use steroids. He came from a very well respected training gym run by the Hart family up in Canada. The same family that produced 2nd generation stars Bret and Owen Hart. Owen died in the ring several years ago in an entrance mishap. They would kick his ass if he was using.

I can somewhat figure out which wrestlers are using and which ones aren't just by their physiques.

But hey, like I said, we really don't know these people that well. I could be wrong.

He came from a very well respected training gym run by the Hart family up in Canada. The same family that produced 2nd generation stars Bret and Owen Hart.

Ever see the PBS documentary about Bret? Very interesting look at what goes on behind the scenes of professional wrestling. While it is not a "sport", it is definitely a very dangerous performance of stunts that take a serious toll on the health of the participants.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

now they're saying he killed his wife and kid and hung himself

what the f*ck!?
burn in hell if tha's true.
I just fell sorry for the wife and kid :(

seems to be the fad these days. Why don't people who want to die just take themselves out and not the innocent family who would do just fine without them.
They should cut people up who do this and distribute their pieces all over the place.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I don't think he was one to use steroids.

Oh please....

Not all wrestlers use steroids, however, as more info comes out on this tragedy, it seems more likely he did use them. There were previous problems at home with his wife calling out a restraining order and threatening divorce, etc... I'm just finding this out today.

As far as pro wrestling goes, it's not a real sport, but you have to have an athletic body and athletic skills to perform. These guys are on the road most weeks of the year. It takes a tremendous physical and mental toll, not an easy business to be in. Steroids help the body recover faster as well as build muscle mass. The negative side effects are depression, short tempers and rage... among others...

I'm not saying there's a direct correlation, but Mark McGwire and Barry Bonds are widely known to be suspected steroid users in MLB, and both of them are divorced. Steroid users just don't seem to handle domestic challenges too well. [:/]

you'd have to be blind to look at him and not think he did 'roids....

Well, he wasn't as obvious as say, Bobby Lashley and Dave Batista today, or Lex Luger from the 1980s... those guys are fucking huge!

who was the one that had an arm explode?
:S..:S:S:S

Not a wrestler... a competitive body builder... I've seen his documentary on Discovery or something... I think it's titled "The Man Whose Arms Exploded". Can't remember the name though.

The size and shape of those upper arms were just absolutely outrageous!! He was an absolute self-absorbed idiot.

Now Batista did tear a tricep a couple years back in a wrestling match. Steroids can make muscles more prone to tears IIRC.... Triple H is still recovering from a torn muscle which I think attaches to the knee from the upper leg. I wrote a term paper on steroids when I was in college.

who was the one that had an arm explode?
:S
I don't understand using 'roids...or most chemicals injested for any reason really...:S:S:S

:o Oh, were talking about chemicals, and not animatronic dolls.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Anabolic steroid abuse destroys the muscle's connective tissues (ligaments etc). Long term abusers have had nice little suprises like their thigh muscle suddenly detach from the bone, or a bicep suddenly be flopping around under the flesh.

As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD...

The guy is a asshole. Taking the life of your wife AND son???? A damn shame!

Yeah, the son part really pisses me off. I don't know about the wife part (and don't really care), but kids are kids.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

The guy is a asshole. Taking the life of your wife AND son???? A damn shame!

Yeah, the son part really pisses me off. I don't know about the wife part (and don't really care), but kids are kids.

Blues,
Dave

He grew up here in Edmonton. He still has 2 kids living just outside the city.

More here from our local paper.

Very sad indeed. If you're that unhappy, take your life then. But not your family's. [:/][:/]
'Shell