sharimcm

Do you kiss your FF (f*&$ friend)?

Just be prepared to hear the word "Fuck" about 182 times in 2 1/2 hours.

Or, just log on to dropzone.com and read it more times than 182 times in less time than that. :D

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

It's not for me, but I can definitely see the appeal. It's really convenient but my guess is it's a lot like fast food vs. a gourmet meal.

The difference between a fuck-buddy and a prostitute is that the fuck-buddy may actually like you back (at least the way you are or look). Prostitutes could care less if you cum or go. How in the hell, then, are you supposed to get excited over that?

I'm sure the sleaze factor is appealing to some.

Beyond that, if you don't care about the liking you back part, I've seen some really attractive hookers that will treat a guy like he's really hot shit.

Walt

Sincerely dude, I could never understand that. Sleaze factor is just plain like sticking your stuff in a dirty ashtray. No thanks man.

For the most part, I like 'um clean and fresh as possible, thanks. Just a little bit like Lewis and Clark in the bedroom is all. And something tells me that I am not VERY alone.

Cake and eat it too you may say...I don't think so. An average hooker would be very hard pressed to convince me of her sincere desire. Pleeease. :o:ph34r:;)

Sincerely dude, I could never understand that. Sleaze factor is just plain like sticking your stuff in a dirty ashtray. No thanks man.

2nd that!!!!!

For the most part, I like 'um clean and fresh as possible, thanks. Just a little bit like Lewis and Clark in the bedroom is all. And something tells me that I am not VERY alone.

Yeah, what's that old saying about the various roles of a housewife? Something like, "An economist in the kitchen, a nanny in the nursery, a lady in the livingroom, and a whore in the bedroom". I'm sure there are a lot of guys with similar expectations of the women in their lives--housewives or not. I've gotta admit it does have a ring to it.

Cake and eat it too you may say...I don't think so. An average hooker would be very hard pressed to convince me of her sincere desire. Pleeease. :o:ph34r:;)

Yeah, but you're no doubt a chick magnet. You're a young, well-built, good-looking guy with with an awesome sense of humor.

Overweight 58 year old bald guys with bad teeth are likely much less picky and willing to suspend their disbelief for 20 minutes or so.:D:D

Walt

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

It's scary only if your goal in life is to control women. If it is to have healthy relationships/partnerships with them... then no.

Time out. I was just phrasing her comments in the context of Tony Montana ( Scarface). Those words are in no way reflective of my attitude in any way. I respect my wife and wouldn't dream of trying to controll her. She is the brains, maturity, organizational skill.....etc in the relationship. I mistakenly assumed that everyone had seen Scarface and would know what I was referring to.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

Nah, wasn't implying that was your attitude towards women. But even if you were quoting a movie, you were also attempting to rephrase Paige's original statement:

Money leads to power and when you have money you want more, I imagine power is much the same.....They like to feel powerful and in control of a woman

I don't doubt there are a lot of men out there for whom power is what's important in a relationship. I also don't doubt there are a lot of men out there for whom partnership and respect is what's important in a relationship.

Where I disagree with Paige's quote is that money and power are necessarily equated. Yes, money can provide access to power, but there are many, many, men who lack money who still have (or seek) power over women.

I have a friend with benefits at the current time (first one, I waited a long time for something like this B|) and we do kiss. I don't know, the kissing is what leads up to the sex. I don't just go over there and say "OK, I'm here, get naked". We hang out, watch tv, start kissing and then do the nasty. If there was no kissing, it wouldn't be the same.

It's been going pretty good for me. It's going on 3 months now. I don't have to see her every day, I don't have to talk to her every day, I don't have to deal with some of the negative aspects that come along with a serious relationship, and I still get laid regularly. At times, though, it seems like she is developing feelings. She says that she regrets laying out the guidelines (more like accepting them lol) at the beginning and would rather see how things go. But other than that, life is good.

Money leads to power and when you have money you want more, I imagine power is much the same.....They like to feel powerful and in control of a woman

That is a frightening testament to our society. In effect what your saying is;

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

Am I right?

Richards

Not saying that's how I am but yes, that is def. engraned in parts of our society. It is VERY scary.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

...not on the lips.

It's not some sort of moral issue for me, though. I have friends who are kissy people, so they kiss their "FFs". I don't kiss people unless there are feelings (yaknow, other than lust) involved. I'm not a kissy person, though.

To me, screwing a FF isn't so different from masturbating (only better; but on an emotional level...pretty much identical). I don't know anyone who admits to making out with their hand while masturbating.

Ohright...Corey...you don't have a FF. You have a future girlfriend. :P

Jen
"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." - Winston Churchill

"OK, I'm here, get naked".

That's how it is with my new FF

I don't have to see her every day, I don't have to talk to her every day, I don't have to deal with some of the negative aspects that come along with a serious relationship, and I still get laid regularly.

I've decided if I started getting "feelings" for this dude to just tell him that the gig is up. If his emotional state is mutual, then OK, on to a relationship, but as a newly single girl, I don't want to be drug into the emotional bullshit of a relationship right at this moment, but I do have needs that I want taken care of by a man, not a toy. :o I did tell him I don't know what will happen between the two of us with due time, and I left it at that. But, like I said before, I was completely caught off guard when he just started passionately kissing me like he had been waiting to do that since we met. And, as I leave for the night (or early morning), he kisses me goodbye... We are just FF, right?? :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

But, like I said before, I was completely caught off guard when he just started passionately kissing me like he had been waiting to do that since we met. And, as I leave for the night (or early morning), he kisses me goodbye... We are just FF, right?? :S

Eh...some guys have never *really* had just a FF. They've had girls who pretend to be FFs, so they really don't understand that some girls are cool with just being FFs with no kissy face or cuteness. A lot of guys get a lot of practice at pretending to be more interested than they really are. It's habit.

Of course, it could just be that whole weird tendency some guys have to try to marry FFs. They think to themselves, "Hey...this girl puts out, never nags, has a good sense of humor, not a lot of inhibitions, she's independent (doesn't need a man, you know?), etc. She's the perfect woman!"

Jen
"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter." - Winston Churchill

I've never had a "fuck buddy" but Carrie Bradshaw (Sex and the City) surely did kiss her fb!! Would it matter if your fb started out as a fb -- which would lead me to believe no emotional attachment, therefore no kissing -- or if he/she started out as a loved one/lover first with a relationship that just did not work? Just curious. :)
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

kissed the fb i had for a while... things were okay.... but she started to get feelings..... i think it all depends, kissing can be part of the sex, but yet it can be more too.. all depends.... i do agree with others that kissing is a pretty emotion laden act though depending on how it is done......

Would it matter if your fb started out as a fb -- which would lead me to believe no emotional attachment, therefore no kissing -- or if he/she started out as a loved one/lover first with a relationship that just did not work? Just curious. :)

No, he started out as just a fuck buddy.. Actually, he started out as my car salesman, and I just made him into my FF. During the car buying process, we discussed many topics which sex was one of them. After the sale, I called him one afternoon (on the cell phone number he provided me) and told him I wanted one thing, and one thing only. I was there that night... :o We layed down the ground rules, and it has continued on since then. I don't mind the kissing part, but it just struck me as odd. I guess since he hasn't been with a chick in the last 7 months before me, he wanted to make sure he "still had it?" I don't know... Weird...

***Money leads to power and when you have money you want more, I imagine power is much the same.....They like to feel powerful and in control of a woman

That is a frightening testament to our society. In effect what your saying is;

Am I right?

Richards

In that case I'm fucked....
I'm one broke sumbitch....

:D:D:D:D

In that case theres always the blow-up doll.

Richards:D:D:D
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

I mistakenly assumed that everyone had seen Scarface and would know what I was referring to.

Richards

It was pretty obvious to me.

Walt

Is there a male alive who hasn't seen Scarface?

Richards

I don't doubt there are a lot of men out there for whom power is what's important in a relationship.

Yes, money can provide access to power, but there are many, many, men who lack money who still have (or seek) power over women.

We call that small man syndrome.

Richards

Had two going for a while there, before I became uni-partnered. And we kissed all we wanted. We knew the rules of the direction of the relationship. We "dated". Did other things.We were friends too. Fuck buddies are part of a fantasy and as such you can add or subtract all you want and not color the fantasy into a corner. They can be any descriprion you want. One point of this relationship is the freedom from expectation. So kissing can very much be part of it. Kissing can be hot! Why not go for the heat when you're fucking for fuck's sake? (That's not like 'for Pete's sake'. That's 'for the sake of the fuck'. Just a little clarity.)