sartre

Where should my next piercing be?

I vote skull. Yeah, a nice large gauge chunk of metal right through the frontal lobe. Probably won't hurt much, but man, what a statement!!

Just so you know, the Frontal lobe is the Brain not the skull...Are you a Tandem Master?
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Hey isn't it past your bed time?

So you don't think I'm being a poor role model for my child?

I don't know, I sense some sort of cosmic harm raining down upon Kylie now that I've let her get another piercing. What's next? Pink hair?:o

I vote skull. Yeah, a nice large gauge chunk of metal right through the frontal lobe. Probably won't hurt much, but man, what a statement!!

Just so you know, the Frontal lobe is the Brain not the skull...Are you a Tandem Master?

It was sort of an inclusive/layman use of the word "skull", but thanks.
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.

Hey
I don't know, I sense some sort of cosmic harm raining down upon Kylie now that I've let her get another piercing. What's next? Pink hair?:o

Pink and Green apparently:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I have a VCH and both nipples pierced.Surprisingly the VCH was less painful than the nipples were and it healed faster.

I had to take everything out for surgery the other day and let me tell ya,they close up quick if you dont keep jewelry in them.I had a tough time getting them back in after 4 days sans jewelry.

Feel free to PM if you have any questions on these specific piercings.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I like it! You two look great!

Dang she's cute, isn't she? Such a sweetie.:)

Which "she" are you talking about, there? You're both pretty cute, if you ask me! And your mothering skills have nothing to do with your daughter's jewelry, if you ask me. If you were irresponsible in your mothering, that would be another question entirely. A little nose piercing does not signify to me that the world is coming to an end. ;)
TPM Sister #102

Jesus Christ, how many times are you going to try and bring attention to the "poor role model" bit? You took his one little comment and blew it up into something else. Why? The funny thing is that his comment wasn't even that you were an unfit mother or a poor role model, and now you're trying to make him look like the asshole.

Wash the sand out of your vagina.

I think you should post what you said to me via PM.

Then I could publicly flog you.

Although I'm sure there are those that will chime in and agree with you.

After some of the disgusting drivel you've posted about, I'm supposed to care whether or not you see me as a fit mother?

Kiss mine. And I don't mean that in a good way.:P

All i said was : You don't need to keep up with your daughter, just set a good example.
------------------------------------------

Yvonne, you seem to be looking for confrontation or drama but I'm not going to participate. :S

Um. This isn't an attack but you asked for people's opinion. You got it. I don't think anyone was saying you were a bad mother. You know whether you are or not, it's none of our business.

Don't be oversensitive and do whatever you want... it's all good.

I know people will probably pass out at this, but I don't think Cocheese or Conundrum did anything wrong by expressing an opinion. They didn't demand or express that they expected you to agree with them, they just told you what they felt. So peace out lady.
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

All i said was : You don't need to keep up with your daughter, just set a good example.

????'s Set a good example? Keep up with her daughter? Interesting choice of comments.

Why the assumption that she's trying to keep up with her daughter? Is she not allowed - 'cause she's a mom and all - to want something for herself such as a piercing?

Set a good example????? I'm not following what you're saying isn't a good example. So, would you, please, explain?
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Funny, I forgot to put belly as a choice. My belly button became an outie when I got pregnant, and never really got cute again.

Besides, I just don't think I could pull that off at my age.:D

what 25?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

no i won't explain. I'm tired of explaining comments to women that were taken the wrong way because they have sand in their vagina.:|

:D If you're taking my questioning and trying to understand your point of view as "having sand in my vagina," you've got issues.

Have a good day, Cocheese.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I was referring to what cocheese said to me in a pm.

Since he's already posted it, I'll give you the exact wording:

Quit trying to keep up with your daughter And set a good example for her.

If this was the first time I'd found something he said offensive, I would have let it pass. He and I both know we have a history.

As for my comment to Connundrum, probably a bit too sharp, admittedly. But I really doubt a pointed remark is going to bother her in the least; she is, after all, self admittedly rather pointed herself.

What can I say? Cheese head pissed me off, yet again. Not surprising in the least. It's all good. Peace out yourself.B|