sartre

Where should my next piercing be?

let it die. I quit.

I WIN!!!!

:D:D:D

If I had as sandy a twat as so many others here, I'd be offended that you were calling me a pussy, Mike. :D

:D:D:D:D:D

Good to have ya back, buddy!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Who the fuck are you?

Oh just some fat bald gentleman farmer who misses you terribly and wonders WHAT THE FUCK is up with that goofy avatar you put up?

I sniffed some of the mysterious white powder. :|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Who the fuck are you?

Oh just some fat bald gentleman farmer who misses you terribly and wonders WHAT THE FUCK is up with that goofy avatar you put up?

I sniffed some of the mysterious white powder. :|

BAH! I saw that... WTF???

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Hi Lee, hi Jello, hi Jeanne.... by the way Jeanne, my mail box has remained perpetually lonely... know what I mean, Verne? ;)

Oh... and Hi Squeaker!)

What about 'Hi Jaye'? :(:(:(

And "hi 'Shell" ... [:/][:/][:/]

Guess we're not worthy, Jaye ...

Well, you are Canadian.:ph34r:eh?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

what the piss - i dont get a hello either you big turd:S:P

fuck me, you weren't even in here... how could i say hi?

now you're hear, so here's your hi, my favorite sex-store date. hope you're taking care of tripod.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

hahah thats more like it ;) tripod is fantastic - hope you and the ridiculously beautiful family are happy and well :)

any trips to south st coming up?

"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

hahah thats more like it ;) tripod is fantastic - hope you and the ridiculously beautiful family are happy and well :)

any trips to south st coming up?

the fam is great. and growing.

south street??? where you at these days?

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

damn i thought you were in prison getting fucked or something. If that happened i guess you would violate just so you could get extra time.
I figured you would post in sc along with that liberal free the world wife of mine:D

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey, people here are upset that you took an innocent friendly comment i made complete with fun icons and stuff, and turned it into a fight.

I think your piercing looks like hell. I think your employer and customers will think the same. Aren't you a little old for putting fishing tackel through your face? Your daughter's piercing looks less gross, but it still screams "I'm an idiot and my mom is too.":D

Now if you wouldn't have blocked me, i could have PMed this to you in private, but I'm just trying to get along with everyone here.:)

You have made it fun to pick on you now. So i think you'll be the new scapegoat for drama, stupidity, and all the other things we make fun of people here.

On the bright side, people won't notice your wrinkles any more. I didn't see any. All i saw was an old lady with a midlife crisis and a trendy daughter.:D

Cocheese, you're out of line. Seeing as you instigated this mess, take a 30 day break from this forum. Next time there won't be a next time.
Safe swoops
Sangiro