PikzeeVikzen

Nude Weddings

They've got just about everything else...wouldn't surprise me any if they had that, too.... probably with Elvis as a minister, no less.

That is totally my dream wedding! I so want to get married by Elvis in Vegas. And being nekkid would make it that much more... Interesting! Thanks for the idea! ;)

Of course, now I need to find a suitor... :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

I alway said the only way I would get married was in Vegas by Elvis at the drive-thru wedding chapel in a Cadillac. Now, the only way I'll ever get married is in Vegas by Elvis at the drive-thru wedding chapel in a Cadillac while naked. Any woman that would marry me under those circumstances could probably put up with the rest of my shit.

Sounds like you and sharimcm are a match made in, uh, Vegas!

Walt

STFU Walt... >:( (no PA intended)

I said NOTHING about a Cadillac, and not only that, but I think they closed the drive-thru wedding chapels in Vegas. :S

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

They've got just about everything else...wouldn't surprise me any if they had that, too.... probably with Elvis as a minister, no less.

That is totally my dream wedding! I so want to get married by Elvis in Vegas. And being nekkid would make it that much more... Interesting! Thanks for the idea! ;)
Of course, now I need to find a suitor... :|

That's awesome. I'm one of those that always wanted to get married in Vegas by Elvis too. I guess I'm weird that way. :p
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

I am SO all over the Elvis Garden. Yee-fuckin-haw! :)

Oh wait... I still need someone to marry. :S Hey, does Andy still need his green card? :o:D