warpedskydiver

Skydivers...

You know people are skydivers when they want to ride on the outside of a jeep, hanging onto the roof rails and standing on the running boards.;)

Oh,and two of them ready to dive off the tailgate basket.:D

I think I can launch the worlds lowest altitude 8-way off my jeep.:D

That is all.

You know people are skydivers when they want to ride on the outside of a jeep, hanging onto the roof rails and standing on the running boards.;)

Oh,and two of them ready to dive off the tailgate basket.:D

That is all.

I once did a night jump from a car moving at 30mph along a country road. I think it was while executing the 4th PLF in the ditch, (out of approximately 12), that the thought crossed my mind: "WTF did I just do???":o

Yes, alcohol was involved.[:/]

Interesting side note: After I exited the car, the two girls in the car were still holding the back pockets of my jeans which they had ripped off in a valiant attempt to stop me.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That is all.

I once had a 21 foot Kachina flat bottom ski boat with a blown 460 Ford engine. It would do 80 mph easy. My skydiver buddies used to do 4 ways off the back, planed out, at about 50 mph.
Damn they skipped and flopped.
Yes alcohol was involved.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I once had a 21 foot Kachina flat bottom ski boat with a blown 460 Ford engine. It would do 80 mph easy. My skydiver buddies used to do 4 ways off the back, planed out, at about 50 mph.

Did anybody think to get video of THAT????

:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Ah, yes, we call this "CAR"W :P It's even more impressive if you can manage to turn points B|
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

Billy....they didnt have video then.
No I didnt have a movie camera either :)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I once did a night jump from a car moving at 30mph along a country road. I think it was while executing the 4th PLF in the ditch, (out of approximately 12), that the thought crossed my mind: "WTF did I just do???"

Haha, seeing your avatar and reading that, the first thing that crossed my mind:

Your wheel, Dude! I'm rolling out!
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I once did a night jump from a car moving at 30mph along a country road. I think it was while executing the 4th PLF in the ditch, (out of approximately 12), that the thought crossed my mind: "WTF did I just do???"

Haha, seeing your avatar and reading that, the first thing that crossed my mind:

Your wheel, Dude! I'm rolling out!

ROTF! :D
Hadn't thought of that. One difference was I wasn't carrying an Uzi, and the other difference was that I rolled and tumbled a HELL of a lot more than Walter. Fortunately, I had given the driver some "5 Right!" commands which put me right into the ditch on exit.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

That is all.

When I was in my early '20's, one of my closest friends lived at a lake and was a hard-core skier with an assortment of boats. I got more skiing than I really wanted and after having some unpleasant incidents with the dreaded "High Speed Freshwater Enema", I adopted the practice of wearing Speedos under my conventional swimming trunks for protection.

One day I asked a babe out, and she countered with an offer to go skiing with her family on a large river. I took her up on the offer and found myself on a large boat with her, Mom, Dad, brothers, sisters, and assorted SO's. Now keep in mind I had only met her twice before, and the rest were strangers.

To my delight, the river was smoother than the lake had ever been. Normally, I always had to be conservative in my turns to compensate for waves and wakes, but the river was so glassy I could push myself right up to the edge, nearly dragging my elbows. Of course you don't really know you've reached the edge until you go past it;

Oops!:o Shit!:o WHAM!!! I went down flat on my back, then bounced right back up into the air. But not before the water stripped off my outer swimming trunks. So I'm sailing through the air thinking: "THANK GOD I WORE THE SPEEDOS!"

WHAM!:o Ugh! Landed flat on my back again, and almost knocked the wind out of me. This time the blast of water stripped off the Speedos, and...OH SHIT! Sailing through the air again, absolutely nekkid!:S

The third time I hit the water, I finally stayed in. So as the boat was slowing and doing a U-turn, I was swimming like a madman trying to reach my closest article of clothing before that boatload of strangers reached me and saw "The Shrinkage".[:/]

Billy....they didnt have video then.
No I didnt have a movie camera either :)

Suck it up cupcake, get a burnt stick and etch it on the cave wall.:D:D:D:P

Didn't someone have to fly "sketchpad?"