DFWAJG

internet stalking laws

For your information:

New York Stalking Law
N.Y. Penal Law § 240.30 Aggravated harassment in the second degree.

A person is guilty of aggravated harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, he or she:

1. Either (a) communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communi- cation, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or

(b) causes a communication to be initiated by mechanical or electronic means or otherwise with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by tele- phone, or by telegraph, mail or any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or

2. Makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate communication;

In California:
Californian Stalking Law
Cal. Civil Code § 1708.7

(a) A person is liable for the tort of stalking when the plaintiff proves all of the following elements of the tort:

(1) The defendant engaged in a pattern of conduct the intent of which was to follow, alarm, or harass the plaintiff. In order to establish this element, the plaintiff shall be required to support his or her allegations with independent corroborating evidence.

(2) As a result of that pattern of conduct, the plaintiff reasonably feared for his or her safety, or the safety of an immediate family member. For purposes of this paragraph, "immediate family" means a spouse, parent, child, any person related by consanguinity or affinity within the second degree, or any person who regularly resides, or, within the six months preceding any portion of the pattern of conduct, regularly resided, in the plaintiff's household.

) The defendant, as a part of the pattern of conduct specified in paragraph (1), made a credible threat with the intent to place the plaintiff in reasonable fear for his or her safety, or the safety of an immediate family member and, on at least one occasion, the plaintiff clearly and definitively demanded that the defendant cease and abate his or her pattern of conduct and the defendant persisted in his or her pattern of conduct.

(2) "Credible threat" means a verbal or written threat, including that communicated by means of an electronic communication device, or a threat implied by a pattern of conduct or a combination of verbal, written, or electronically communicated statements and conduct, made with the intent and apparent ability to carry out the threat so as to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety or the safety of his or her immediate family.

(4) "Harass" means a knowing and willful course of conduct directed at a specific person which seriously alarms, annoys, torments, or terrorizes the person, and which serves no legitimate purpose. The course of conduct must be such as would cause a reasonable person to suffer substantial emotional distress, and must actually cause substantial emotional distress to the person.

GRAVITY JUNKY, CAPTAINOKAOS AND CANVASANCHOR you are all the same person and you are stalking me. I have already told you that it is inappropriate to contact me in this manner. But since you persist, I am telling you openly on the forum. Stop following me. Stop making references to me. Stop threatening me. I will not tolerate this any longer.

I have no idea. apparentlt there is a history.

rafflers,
I know. bonfire is full of sophmoric humor and whiny people who dont like sophmoric humor.:D

I can't say I have any idea about who was stalking who but there's no need to apologize about making a joke.(since you werent involved)

My photos

My Videos

They are the same person?

Their posts and their signatures are very different. :S

just search captainOkaos and read re:gravityjunky,
then search canvasanchor and read how similiar the posts are. you'll get the idea.

Maybe he is mad you never responded to his personal ad back in WA!!! ;)

Post the harrasing PM's!!! Lets stoke this fire baby!!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Has anyone PM'd Cocheese? I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss this, even if he can't post. And for once, he isn't in it.:ph34r:

"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I missed it. Is Cocheese banned too? :o

You missed THAT???:o
About 10 days ago Cocheese had a squabble with Sartre. Cocheese got banned for 30 days, and Sartre went into self-imposed exile and blocked all PM's. I sure the locked thread is still there.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I saw the thread. Didn't get into it since I'm not into a whole bunch of piercings. I guess I'm not a drama chaser then. [:/]

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Bizarre, yes, and upset alot of the community. The references about "sueing the shit out of someone" pertain to me. when you read some of the posts by "canvasanchor" there are quasi paranoid references to a "bitch". I'm tired of these personal attacks. I've asked for help before, and have only recently gotten it by phreezone (thank you). But I've decided that this final warning has to come from me.

I saw the thread. Didn't get into it since I'm not into a whole bunch of piercings. I guess I'm not a drama chaser then. [:/]

Hey, The Dude doesn't have any piercings or tats, (and never will), but he still enjoys a good drama!B|

Nope....I have no tats either. I'm too scared of needles! :$

Maybe you should pm me the next time there's drama. I'll bring the popcorn! ;)

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Hey, The Dude doesn't have any piercings or tats, (and never will), but he still enjoys a good drama!B|

isn't boinky a girl?

isn't boinky a girl?

I sure hope so!!! :P;):)

However, ryoder's avatar is The Dude ®
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706