RkyMtnHigh

To all Hug and Cuddlesluts...

I need you...

*gulp*...I owe you....

I thought I was all healed...and now found out today that I in fact do need arthroscopic surgery next Friday. I thought I only had an MCL tear and now found out that my medial meniscus is also torn as well and need the surgery...grrr...[:/] Atleast my honey will be here to get me through it.

I need you...

*gulp*...I owe you....

I thought I was all healed...and now found out today that I in fact do need arthroscopic surgery next Friday. I thought I only had an MCL tear and now found out that my medial meniscus is also torn as well and need the surgery...grrr...[:/] Atleast my honey will be here to get me through it.

(((HUGS))) Katee :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

The original "injury" of the MCL is healed 100%...and that is how he realized that my media meniscus is also injured. I just did a 6 mile hike a few weekends ago and thought I was doing well..but then the past 3 days, my right knee has been in major pain. I jumped last weekend at Jumptown and was fine..I can't believe that my cartilege can be this painful. Grrrrrrrrr[:/]

((((Katee))))))

Honey's are good..but whats even better is knowing all the doctors that you can choose from and what they are going to do!

Oh yeah, and us hug/cuddlesluts are pulling for you too~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Katee

Relax!!! been there done that its anticlimactic, your knee will swell the day of the surgery (when they inflate it to slide the o scope in) and you'll walk in a few days. then your knee will stop randomly getting stiff or swelling or (if it happens to you) locking up

((((((HUGGS))))))
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

Damn girl. I'm sorry to hear that. [:/]

I have plenty of leftover minutes this month if you want to call and cry on my shoulder! :)

Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Oh Katee! You're in my thoughts, sweetie! <<<<<<<>>>>>>>> to you!
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

they give you nice pain killers...;)

hang in there girl, I still say knee surgery is no big deal the majority of the time. be sure to keep it moving and stretched afterwards if you want full mobility! oh...and they give you nice pain killers.
:P