skybytch

Is Harry's Scar a Horcrux?

All you Harry-haters can go ahead and close this thread now. There's nothing here for you, and we don't need you to tell us how wrong we are. :P

So, whattaya think? Could Harry's scar be a horcrux? Why or why not?

24 days!! B|

That would mean part of Voldemorts soul is in Harry....

:S

not sure. Beginning book 4 in my saga. I need to slow down....
Scars remind us that the past is real

That would mean part of Voldemorts soul is in Harry

Well there was a transference and that is why Harry can speak Parcil(sp) tongue.
I've heard that someone got their hands on a copy and posted the ending of the last book.
I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW!!!!
Please if this is true and you know the ending do not spoil it for the rest of us.
Much appreciated.
B2

B|

I think not, the Horcux are made from ordinary objects not living things.
Riddles diary
Gaunt's ring etc...
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

B|

Riddles diary
Gaunt's ring etc...

Nagini????

B|

Riddles diary
Gaunt's ring etc...

Nagini????
not a proven Horcrux, merely a suggestion
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

B|

Riddles diary
Gaunt's ring etc...

Nagini????
not a proven Horcrux, merely a suggestion

But Dumbledore's suggestion so I wouldn't rule it out. We are not certain of the hard and fast rules of Horcruxes (Horcuxi???) :D

But Dumbledore's suggestion so I wouldn't rule it out. We are not certain of the hard and fast rules of Horcruxes (Horcuxi???) :D

I would not rule anything out,given that I've never read any of the books and I've only seen 2 of the movies :D:D:D

I got all the drivel of off Wikii I had NO CLUE what a Horcrux was until 30 mins ago:D:D:D
Crux is latin for Cross so I assumed it was some form of Cross:S:S:D:D

Harry potheads:ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

It may be a horcrux, and voldie doesn't know it is... Nobody has any idea what happened to give harry the scar and make voldie lose his power that night.

My predictions for the last book: (highlight)

1. Dumbledore had asked Snape to kill him. Snape is really a good guy.
2. Harry's scar is a horcrux. so is Nagini
3. Hermione comes up with some kind of potion so they can avada kedavra the horcrux part of harry without killing him.
4. Final battle happens. Voldie casts avada at Harry and kills the horcrux, not harry. Harry avadas Voldie.

I don't think she's going to kill off Harry. Harry Potter is a story she made up to tell her children, and children, while they like action, adventure, gore, and death, they don't like seeing the hero die, children die, or the bad guys win.

I never thought she'd kill off Dumbledore either, tho... but maybe she'll find a way to bring him back.

I could see Neville fighting Bellatrix LeStrange, killing her and avenging his parents in a last act of Gryffindor-esque bravery, and getting himself killed in the process. That'd be a very Gryffindor way to go out, pretty much bringing Neville full circle, since his last real act of bravery was back in book 1.

Yes, but nobody knows what the bounce-back magic actually did, beyond rob voldemort of his powers and half kill him. We don't know the effect that the magic had on harry beyond the scar, other than he's not dead.

Actually - it was a charm that kept him from touching Harry until the bastard cut him and put his blood in the couldron to revive Vol.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I don't think she's going to kill off Harry. Harry Potter is a story she made up to tell her children, and children, while they like action, adventure, gore, and death, they don't like seeing the hero die, children die, or the bad guys win.

I never thought she'd kill off Dumbledore either, tho... but maybe she'll find a way to bring him back.

Yeah - but she's English.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

> I don't think she's going to kill off Harry.

Doubtful, since Harry's prophecy says one will kill off the other (referring to Harry and Voldemort): "and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives." So it would seem that the two choices are Voldemort survives or Harry survives, and it's unlikely that Voldemort will.

>I never thought she'd kill off Dumbledore either, tho... but maybe
>she'll find a way to bring him back.

He's already been back in a way - he is now 'living' in one of the pictures in the headmaster's office. (Although all we've seen him do so far is snooze.)