Anyone Speak Spanish?

Any idea what this means? Couldn't get a translation online, perhaps because of dialect or slang. Could be Catalan or Portugese? A couple words imply that it's an insult of some sort (cabron, puta).

La mare que us va parir cabrons fills de puta subnormals desgraciats fills de ta mare!!!!!!

Que algú posi l'arxiu dat com cal cabronassos!!!!!!!

thanks

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Any idea what this means? Couldn't get a translation online, perhaps because of dialect or slang. Could be Catalan or Portugese? A couple words imply that it's an insult of some sort (cabron, puta).

La mare que us va parir cabrons fills de puta subnormals desgraciats fills de ta mare!!!!!!

thanks

Mostly words is bogus. =) I took spanish class for 6 years.
Flyin' Dawg or SkyDog

"To understand is to forgive, even oneself."

thanks

This is hilarious. I used my tranlation widget to try and translate for you. Didn't really work.

Spanish:
Mare that U.S. goes to give birth cabrons fills of puta subnormals
desgraciats fills of ta mare!!!!!!

That algú posi l'arxiu dat com lime cabronassos!!!!!!!

Portuguese:
La mare that US va to give birth cabrons fills of puta subnormals
desgraciats fills you mare!!!!!!

That algú posi l'arxiu dat with whitewash cabronassos!!!!!!!
I'm the twist that turns your key....

It's Catalan, an someone is a bit annoyed that a archive or file hasent been put up.

Be interested to know where it came from, cause it sounds like someone complaining on a torrent site.

Gone fishing

It's Catalan, an someone is a bit annoyed that a archive or file hasent been put up.

Be interested to know where it came from, cause it sounds like someone complaining on a torrent site.

Bingo! It was just those two lines repeated several times in part of a download.

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Hola! Been lurking for several days and I FINALLY have something to offer. Kind of. I speak spanish and that is definitely not it.

I'm pretty sure it's portugese. I waited tables with a guy from Portugal for a couple of years and he was always calling us all "fills de puta" - or sons of bitches. I don't really understand portugese - but from what I understand it's pretty similar to spanish.

Basically, it's probably calling someone a piece of shit, motherfuckin', son of a bitch, disgraceful waste of life?:o Or maybe not.;)

Ooookay, I guess that wasn't real helpful. [:/] But I was just overly excited at being able to make my first post?:$

Hola! Been lurking for several days and I FINALLY have something to offer. Kind of. I speak spanish and that is definitely not it.

I'm pretty sure it's portugese. I waited tables with a guy from Portugal for a couple of years and he was always calling us all "fills de puta" - or sons of bitches. I don't really understand portugese - but from what I understand it's pretty similar to spanish.

Basically, it's probably calling someone a piece of shit, motherfuckin', son of a bitch, disgraceful waste of life?:o Or maybe not.;)

Ooookay, I guess that wasn't real helpful. [:/] But I was just overly excited at being able to make my first post?:$

Thanks!

The only Spanish I know is "hacer una cubana" :D

-NickDG

A literal translation is,

I don't fucking believe it, you ungrateful subnormal bastard sons of bitches,
what bastards, will someone put up the archive dat com,

For those of you who don't know, Catalan is the language spoken in Catalunya and Andorra also a small area of southern France,
Barcelona is the capital of Catalunya

Gone fishing

que pasa, puta?

Okay, I don't know what I just said, but I know it ended with an insult!

:ph34r:

Aproximately "Get it, dickhead/asshole?"

My favorite:

"hacer una cubana" (transitive and regular verb, periphrasis) ‡ to place a man's pennis between woman's breasts and use these to shake it up, so that the man can jerk off on them note It is frequently used in Spain as to define the hottest act a woman may perform for a man.I.e: Hazme una cubana, hazme una cubanita.

-NickDG

que pasa, puta?

All right! I got it guessed pretty close! Wonder if I could have gotten away with that in the Skyride Prattville thread in the other forum? :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

que pasa, puta?

literally though you are saying

what happens bitch
or pretty much whats up bitch
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell

Could be Catalan.A couple words imply that it's an insult of some sort (cabron, puta).

CATALAN INDEED.
From my Catalan knowledge, translated into spanish :
La madre que os parió, cabrones, hijos de puta, subnormales, desgraciados, son of your mother !!!

the second sentence I don't know.

In who's cornflakes did you pee ?
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

For those of you who don't know, Catalan is the language spoken in Catalunya and Andorra also a small area of southern France,
Barcelona is the capital of Catalunya

When I told my son we were going to Barcelona, he was excited that he might be able to help us get around with the 2 years of Spanish that he has. He couldn't believe that we were going to the one area that spoke Catalunya, not Spanish! :ph34r: He did ok, most of the people understood when he asked them something in Spanish. He wasn't much help with street signs when we were lost for an hour in rush-hour traffic though. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm pretty sure it's portugese.

no way jose, its not portuguese

Filho de puta is the portuguese way of saying it.
Portuguese reads alot like spanish, just sounds different. Some letters are replaced, like Hijo=Filho
Hidalgo=Fidalgo Hacienda= Fazenda etc.

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

I'm pretty sure that Zep (who lives in northern Spain) has already answered the OP.

Seems fashionable in this forum (in particular) to not bother reading the complete thread before posting - wierd.

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome