AEsco48

Full face helmets just for RW?

Are full face helmets just used when jumping with multiple people at the same time....or RW

Would it be unusual for some one who plans to just jump alone or with one other person to use a full face helmet?

How about if i plan to do wingsuit?

Doesn't matter what kind of jump you do or what kind of helmet you have, protect your melon. I've got a factory diver helmet and wear it on everything, birdman, freefly,rw, solo, hop n pops, etc.

Ask the same question in the Wing Suit forum.

It is a fine choice for solos, RW, two ways..... I know a few hard core freeflyers that even prefer them, even though it is not the norm.

You wear what fits your needs and comfort level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Would it be unusual for some one who plans to just jump alone or with one other person to use a full face helmet?

Why would you plan to only ever jump with one other person? That's kinda odd.

Anyway, Phoenix-fly (WS manufacturer) actually make their own fullface and market it at WS flyers. Fullfaces also nicer than open faces for jumping when its very cold or cloudy.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Are full face helmets just used when jumping with multiple people at the same time....or RW

No

It's not.

Since you only have 2 jumps, your instructor will be the best person to advise you on what to wear, until you are able to self jumpmaster yourself.
By the time your ready for a wingsuit, you'll clearly be able to make the decision as to what you want to fly.
Try not to think too far ahead and focus on what you need to learn while going through your training and the tasks at hand. ;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Well... If I had had a full-face helmet on a 2-Way RW jump, oh, here a little over a year ago, it would have saved me about $900 worth of dental work... :S