LisaH

Found one more picture from Skyfest

LMAO...

Lisa, go to Perris' Bombshelter for the Toga party next Saturday. I'll be there jumping next weekend during the boogie. See you there, I hope! ;)

I'll try to be there. Don't forget to start working on your costume for Chick's Rock.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Just had to post it. :D

Photoshopped!

For those of you I haven't met in person yet, I've attached a pic of what I *really* look like.

Walt

Hey Walt...great pic ! You look just like Nick Noltes granpa !

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I'll try to be there. Don't forget to start working on your costume for Chick's Rock.

Geez, it's so early. Chick's Rock isn't until mid-October! (I love how the Elsinore crowd gets so into the themed parties!) I guess that Sherminator is dressing up like a slutty chick.

Seriously though, I still am unsure about which direction to take the theme...gangster or gangsta. It seems open to either interpretation. So, what are you doing, Lisa? Ganster or gangsta?

Geez, it's so early. Chick's Rock isn't until mid-October! (I love how the Elsinore crowd gets so into the themed parties!) I guess that Sherminator is dressing up like a slutty chick.

Seriously though, I still am unsure about which direction to take the theme...gangster or gangsta. It seems open to either interpretation. So, what are you doing, Lisa? Ganster or gangsta?

I'm going as Bonnie Parker. With a shorter skirt. ;)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo