These People are Frickin Idiots

Ha Ha cock ring and chain!!

First thing I thought. I hope they do the chain thing, and it also ends up being an issue. Imagine people who are offended by those posts being told that they now have S&M cockrings and cockchains on 'em!:D:D:D

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

What in the word has gotten into Oregon citizens?

Kids getting charged with sex crimes for slapping their friends on the ass, now imagined sexual innuendo in traffic posts...I mean, WTF?
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

It must be something about that town, because if I drove through there and saw them, it would'nt make me think of dicks, and my mind is at least as dirty as your's!

Anyway, just for the heck of it I googled about it. Turns out it's a nationwide joke.

One of the local bloggers in that area posted the attached pic under the title "Problem Solved!":D:D

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

What in the word has gotten into Oregon citizens?

Dunno. I never thought of Keizer, which is just North of Salem, as being especially freaky. The town deserves all the ridicule they get out of this, though.

Google Keizer and Penis. At least three pages of hits are full of titles like:

"Next on the city’s agenda: Ban flower cultivation as inappropriately vulvic"

"BDSM In Oregon: Phallic Traffic Posts Under Scrutiny"

"Oregon townfolk see penises everywhere"

"Keizer, Oregon Terrorized by Concrete Wangs"

--

--

-NickDG

They'd really hate to visit Barcelona or London. They have buildings that look like giant vibrators! Of course, I couldn't say that to my kids when we visited. I had to say, "look at that building! It looks like a...a...a...rocket!" :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I had to say, "look at that building! It looks like a...a...a...rocket!"

And your kids were probably thinking, damn mom, I think that building looks like a vibrator:D

It is official, Oregon has become the new California. All we can hope for is that when California finally falls into the ocean that it takes Oregon with it:D:P
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

One old lady in the news interview said "I just don't know quite why they're so big."

Perhaps Keizer, OR is one of those towns with a long history of incest, and most of the males genes code for a member with the l/w proportions of a can of Pepsi. That would explain why the posts look like peni to them.

-NickDG

I thought that people in the NW were on the cutting edge of open mindedness.

People in Seattle THINK they are.

-NickDG

They'd really hate to visit Barcelona or London. They have buildings that look like giant vibrators! Of course, I couldn't say that to my kids when we visited. I had to say, "look at that building! It looks like a...a...a...rocket!" :ph34r:

Like this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torre_Agbar

-NickDG

Like this one?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torre_Agbar

OMG! They're all over the place! :P

Get a look at the name on this one....:D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/30_St_Mary_Axe

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Maybe you should move to Oregon

I wouldn't be able to live there, I'd have to pull off the road all the time after seeing all those giant penises! I wonder how much they cost, I need a lawn decoration.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon