Andy_Copland

Have You Ever Pissed Anyplace Other Than The Toilet

I come from a country with deep forests and high mountains. Of course I've peed other places than a toilet, such as behind a tree or a rock. Duh...
Relax, you can die if you mess up, but it will probably not be by bullet.

I'm a BIG, TOUGH BIGWAY FORMATION SKYDIVER! What are you?

On my last night in Korea, my buddies got me horribly smashed on a bottle of tequila. I woke up several hours later, climbed out of bed and calmly started to take a piss on the coffee table... With everyone sitting around it drinking beer and playing cards.

...and then I had the nerve to get pissed at all my buddies for sitting around (what I thought was) the john and watching me take a leak.

'Wash wrong wish you people?!? Are u a bunsh of homos? can't a guy take a pish in private?"

Two of them wrestled me to the ground, punched me a few times and dumped my drunken ass in the bathtub.

;)

At least thats what they say... Dont remember much.

Ya at the typical palces when ya gotta go ya gotta go... Plus these ones that nobody's admitted to yet:

... At a Red Sox game, after standing in line forever,, I ran into the EMPTY MENS RESTROOM...aah sweet relief. I even stood guard over the door for other women in similar situations...

Also after a Red Sox game, too many beers, and walking for many blocks to find the car... follwoed my boyfriend BEHIND A DUMPSTER IN A DARK ALLEY, no one else around anyways.

:$ - LuLu.

Most people turn the light on at night to pee...

I pee by sonar. Just keep peein' till I hear water.:P

I've peed in the shower, in the toilet, on the toilet, around the toilet, on bushes, trees, in a cup (drug test), in the sink, and in Andy Copland's cornflakes.>:( I'm sure there's more, but I was probably drunk, hence the reason I can't remember.:D

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

How the fuck do you expect people to answer a question like this when so many of us have our pictures right next to our posts ?? I'm sure as hell not gonna say, never mind that I "might" have an interesting story or two....

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

You so need to fucking jump. i remember the posts hey look at me sit flying blah blah blah now its just where do you piss...do you spit on cunts...Man how not jumping will turn a half normal person into this.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You so need to fucking jump. i remember the posts hey look at me sit flying blah blah blah now its just where do you piss...do you spit on cunts...Man how not jumping will turn a half normal person into this.

Does Andy spit or piss there is the true question:D:D:D

Billy-Sonic Haggis Flickr-Fun

Stop posting and go jump skygod ;)

:D

i would we have people tandems and fucking clouds kind of like england without the expensive cost

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Um, of course I have pissed places other than a toilet... Just to name a few:

South Padre Island - Gulf of Mexico
Pace Bend Park - outside in the woods
Skydive Temple - the outside bathrooms hadn't been built yet and manifest was closed
Caverns of Sonora - parking lot

Come to think of it, it would take me hours to write it all down... To answer the question... Yes, I have. :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

here was me thinking it never got bad in the states Lee :D

It usually gets bad when we get brokeback pikey bastards entering the country you probably have the same problem. at least next time we will try and enfore a better quality control at the borders

Yes, who hasn't? If I have to pee and there isn't a bathroom near by I find a nice spot and go. No matter how drunk I have been in the past ...I know not to try and pee on the floor in some ones house...:S

TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly