DFWAJG

Ever....

You saw Brad Pitt?:ph34r:

Brad Pitt doesn't turn me on.. he's kinda stooopid.

Oh, then it must have been me you saw.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Totally shit my pants about a month ago at around 6am in a Home Depot after a late night of drinking. I was getting bolts for work in the hardware aisle and it felt like a knife in my ass. My bottom let loose and there was no stopping it. I waddled to the restrooms and cut my undies off and threw them away.

Fucking soft tacos.

ok, I guess I'll tell the story. No shit, there I was in my favorite consignment store with the a vintage purse in my hand and a few articles of clothing I wanted to buy. Then suddenly, came the urge. The store lady was playing with another customers baby and there was no way I was leaving without that purse. No bathrooms inthe store, I've asked before. (you can hold it, you can hold it, you can hold it....but my arse has a mind of its own). so the lady with the baby leaves and I approach the counter to check out. "Oh this is a great blouse," says the check out lady, "blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. " And then she says "I think that ladies baby had a dirty diaper because I'm starting to smell it." I just nodded in agreement. Then got the hell out of there. :$

No, but I did shart during my last hockey game... It went something along the lines of this: "[Got checked and farted.] Ah, shit! That can't be good. Fucker made me shit myself!" :D Checked after the game... sure enough, and it was a good one too[:/]

Also, I pee a little when I hear a good joke to show appreciation to the comedian. (Note: I do not attend comedy clubs and shows for a good reason.):P

Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Totally shit my pants about a month ago at around 6am in a Home Depot after a late night of drinking.

Didn't know they were open that early.
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley

Totally shit my pants about a month ago at around 6am in a Home Depot after a late night of drinking.

Didn't know they were open that early.

Yep, they do. A lot of contractors need last minute supplies before getting to the job site by 8 am. I once had to go at 6 am because I had to find a specific tile and buy the quantity I needed for a tile job that the tilers were supposed to start that day.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

soil your panties in public? Just wondering.:$

You're SOOO naughty. :$:P

I didn't do it on purpose. It was uncontrollable. And I really wanted that purse, so I wasn't leaving until it was my turn to go to the clerk. Good thing that baby was there or I would have been a dead giveaway. :D

I posted this like 4 years ago, although it wasn't a "soiling" the underwear thing... I think you'll get a kick out of it.

I was maybe 12, on vacation and spending the day at a water park, I'd just gotten out of the pool and decided I wanted to go into the game room and play a pinball machine, dripping wet I might add.

I was having one of the greatest pinball games of my life, going for the high score. Nobody was in there except the attendant who was sitting behind the counter reading a comic book.

Suddenly I had the urge to pee. I tried to hold it off because I was having a great game. I got to the point where I could barely focus on the game and a few quick peeks around to see if anyone was watching, nobody here... fuck it and let loose. While playing the fucking game. :$:$:$ It was a good long piss dribbling down my legs into this big ass puddle on the carpet. Never mind that there was already a puddle there when I came in sopping wet from the pool.

I just hoped nobody else would come in before I finished my game. Luckily nobody did. I destroyed the high score, and when it was over, made a beeline straight to the shower room.

I've always wondered what the next poor bastard to walk in there thought when he stood at that same spot to play that same game.... "why does it smell like a toilet in here?" maybe?

:D:D:D:D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban