airtwardo

AggieDave is alive & well....

Woo-hoo!!!

Say 'Hi' to Dave from me!!! B|B|B|

How is Morgan doing? :)

Dave took first place...he's looking forward to the Nationals sometime down the road....Morgan is good, though wishin' Dave had a bigger canopy! (kidding);):P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Thanks Twardo, it was great seeing you and it was a surprise seeing you wonder into our little DZ. B|

For my other friends that posted, I am doing well as is Morgan. We have both been very busy with work and life in general, but we're still jumping quite a bit. I did win that CPC meet, which was the final meet of the season and I placed first for the season in the TX CPC. So now I'm preparing to go to CO for Lord Slaton's national CPC meet. Since nationals are going to be at Spaceland in 2009 I've decided to start training even harder and go to that for swooping as well. Maybe by then I can show up with the big dogs and not embarrass myself, have fun and learn something from them.

Beyond that work is work, but we're doing great. We actually bought a house and have a real guest room. So let me know if/when any of you are coming through town.:)

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

We actually bought a house and have a real guest room. So let me know if/when any of you are coming through town.

TO LATE! :ph34r:

Good seeing you too Dave, even IF ya didn't recognize me right away...I know, it's just cause I get better looking every day! :P

[reply
Good seeing you too Dave, even IF ya didn't recognize me right away...I know, it's just cause I get better looking every day! :P

It's more like getting older looking every day. But, hey, you still look hot to me! ;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

[you still look hot to me! ;)

That's not smoke rising off of him, it's dust

Oh YEAH?! :o

Wait for me at the Dropzone there Skippy! :P

Hey now... Play nice. He's just jealous. :|

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Yeah, it's not like I dragged my rig over a thousand miles just so we could get a jump in and he didn't even come out to the DZ or anything like that:P:P:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Yeah, it's not like I dragged my rig over a thousand miles just so we could get a jump in and he didn't even come out to the DZ or anything like that:P:P:)

WHO MEEEEEEEE?!?!?!?!? :P

You should see my expense report where i have your wife listed but you're just "guest" I haven't turned it in yet-I think I'll change it to ****** Twar*** and Grandfather:P

B~T~W ! :)
Thanks for dinner! B|

As far as the grandfather thing...I have faith, you won't do that! :ph34r::P:):$