RALFFERS

THIS SUCKS!!!

[rant]What a nice morning I've had; woke up to find the front passenger window busted; they got my radio, and my book bag with a camera and phone charger in it-they could of at least left the clean cloths I had left over from a trip. Good thing I took my GPS out of the car, although they still stole the windshield mount and charger, as if they could have use for it without the GPS itself. what are you gonna get for it, 5-10 bucks on the street? Damn... Its only material things but that's money I could have spent in other ways; bills, tunnel time, towards my AFF jumps, whatever. This really sucks! >:( The funny thing is I left my car at my buddies house when we went to Wisconsin for a few days; he lives in a worse neighborhood than I,; you would thing that if something like this was going to happen it would of happened there and not in front of my house.

within the last year and a half I've had an attempted carjacking, vandalism...and now this. I'm so tired of this crap! >:([:/] I'm thinking I had to be observed; I got home at 3:00 this morning, and by 5-6:00 am my neighbor said my car had already been broken into. I wish I could go jump, that always makes me feel better. It's times like this I wish I had my A already :|[/rant]
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

within the last year and a half I've had an attempted carjacking, vandalism...and now this. I'm so tired of this crap!

I think you should strongly consider relocation to a less sucky neighborhood. No wonder you started skydiving, it's safer than staying home :S
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke

within the last year and a half I've had an attempted carjacking, vandalism...and now this. I'm so tired of this crap!

I think you should strongly consider relocation to a less sucky neighborhood. No wonder you started skydiving, it's safer than staying home :S

Happens in good and bad neighborhoods. I just take all of my valuables out of the car, leave it unlocked.

Then at least if it gets stolen I won't have to sweep up the glass.
:S
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

OMG!.......I just realized my usb flash card was in my bookbag and it has critical information on there; I keep documents on it that I don't want on the computer for security reasons. I don't think anything with my ss # was on there, but I'm not sure (I hope I'm just being paranoid) Jesus, I think I'm seriously going to have a heart attack!

That sucks man. I hate thieves. I'd love to catch somebody in the act. BOOM goes the 44 mag.

so you would potenitally comit murder as a punishment for petty larceny:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Careful... I caught a couple of youthful African American males stealing a neighbors bike in college. Beat the shit out of one (if your going to pull a knife on someone, you should at least know how to open the fucker and use it...) and had the other cowering on the ground like a baby. I ALMOST went to jail for my efforts. The only reason I didn't was because: I insisted that he had a knife and pulled it on me so I was defending myself, and we found the knife near where the incident took place. Turns out they were 13/15 years old with a long wrap sheets... habitually released because they were minors. [:/]

Randomly f'n thingies up since before I was born...

That sucks man. I hate thieves. I'd love to catch somebody in the act. BOOM goes the 44 mag.

so you would potenitally comit murder as a punishment for petty larceny:S

If their on YOUR property stealing YOUR shit then fuck yeah. However, its boom goes the .40S&W (at least in my case)

Just sprinkle some crack on them;)
Muff #5048

Ok.....the 1 piece of good news is, my credit card was in the glove box, and was still there after the break-in; he either wasn't interested or didn't notice it. I'm hoping it was just some crack-head that is too stupid to use that flash drive with the sensetive info on it that was in the bookbag that was stolen

Well, if its some stupid crackhead they will most likely try to sell it to someone who needs it and will know how to use it. Man, sorry this happened to you. Thieves suck big time. I've had quite my fair share of break-ins to different cars. I almost caught one guy when I forgot something in my Jeep years ago and he came walking around the corner of my garage just as I was getting there. Only reason I didn't cathch him is because I slipped on wet grass in my bare feet and when he went behind some houses I didn't feel like getting blind sided with a big branch or something he could have picked up. >:(

I froze my bank account, credit cards (new ones are being sent out) and put a fraud alert on my credit file, which goes out to the 3 major credit bureau's; I'd like to think I did everything I could to protect myself from identity theft...?

I feel for you... I really do. We had to move from a 'bad' neighborhood because we had our vehicles burglarized snd other things stolen. The best tip I can give you is, when you leave your vehicle, take everything with you. Don't leave loose change, CD's... nothing. Lock your vehicle! If, you don't, insurance won't cover damages. This is by no means, a 'guarantee' it won't happen again... they just won't get any of your stuff. Usually, they're just looking for something they can pawn, get a little 'crack' and find another car to break into.

Chuck

sounds like a plan. my only problem is that my bank account is frozen till tomorrow, and it'll take a few days to get new credit cards. I can't buy anything online :|