FireMedicJumper

For my birthday I got........

hmmm DONT SPEED you wont get tickets:D:D

IF ya DO speed dont whinge and moan:S:S

If i get one more speeding fine i lose my license for 3 months, I speed all the time, but i dont piss and moan about it. if you dont want a ticket dont break the law,.

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Squeak, you hush up. Or learn to spell whine. You add a g every damn time.:P

OH little miss smarty pants
I'm NOT SPELLING WHINE
I'm spelling WHINGE pronounced WIN G as in Fringe you illiterate SEPO:P:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well I must be illiterate, cause I don't know what sepo OR winge means......

I just know a certain Aussie has VERY BAD MANNERS.

:P

:D:D:DI've been a very naughty boy:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Oh BTW SEPO, is an abbreviation for "Septic Tank" which in turn is rhyming slang for Yank, (i.e. what you are) :P:P
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

He gave you a ticket, on your birthday, while in uniform?! That does suck.
B|
I thought most cops took it easy on the medical personnel??

Had a cop stop me for speeding, he looked at my liscense, and said he knew my sister who is a nurse! He let me go.. now dats cool.

Yeah most of the city cops have basically said they wont write us firemen unless we leave them no choice. But if you're drunk, arguing, reckless, etc., them the gloves are off.

It seems the state troopers on the other hand don't give a damn about anybody except maybe other cops.

Having said all that, I don't think anybody should get special priviledges or get tickets fixed because of who they are, but it happens all of the time for those who are related to the right people or know the right people, have the right job or connections, etc.

I got my very first speeding ticket on my way to work on Thursday. It's $300. I'm going to request the jail time or community service. I can't afford to pay that.

At least traffic school is online now.

Edited to add: Happy belated birthday. :)

Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Dude everyone knows Alabama state troopers are dumb rednecks. Even the Mississippi Troopers are saying it!!:D:P

I would have thought you being a fireman, in uniform, on your birthday, and i would hope not being an ass about it would have gotten you atleast a reduction to like a seatbelt violation.

I hear about this shit all the time here is Cali from the EMS and the cops that roll through the ER i work at. "Oh ya Mike i pulled over Pete's doughter the other night he owes me a case of beer for the warning" Shit like that.

But on the other hand you were speeding (the same amount i do every day actually) but the guy could have a little bit of a team player if you weren't creating an unsafe condition IE weaving in and out of traffic so you could maintain your 10 over.

Anyway happy bday and thanks for doing what your doing. :)

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

If i get one more speeding fine i lose my license for 3 months, I speed all the time, but i dont piss and moan about it. if you dont want a ticket dont break the law,.

Squeaky, you say that as if 35 mph (in your case, 60-70 kmh) on the street, and slightly over that on the expressway is "normal" :P I'd lose my mind if I obeyed the speed limit.

On top of that, most cops (at least here) let you go 10-15 over the limit. Sorry you got the ticket man, it was totally uncalled for
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Squeaky, you say that as if 35 mph (in your case, 60-70 kmh) on the street, and slightly over that on the expressway is "normal" :P I'd lose my mind if I obeyed the speed limit.

On top of that, most cops (at least here) let you go 10-15 over the limit. Sorry you got the ticket man, it was totally uncalled for
No I dont say it like that I say it like this:
If you are driving ANYWHERE, and dont want a Ticket for speeding DONT SPEED. (i.e. DO NOT travel above the speed limit anywhere). Now most places have a few mph/kph leeway due to calibration error, not on their equipment but on your speedo.
10mph over the speed limit will will almost ALWAYS get you written up 10mph is 16kph, that's the SECOND tier for fines here, Under 15kph it $100 over 15 under 20 is $200, over 40kph and you are going to Gaol (jail)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah it sux. He didn't seem to care that I was in uniform either, not that I think that should get me a pass but it would have been nice. What really pissed me off was all the other people who had blown past me doing close to 90.

That is piss poor.>:( I hope you get the chance to thank him someday as you are cutting him out of his twisted patrol car on the interstate.

I wouldn't have written you but then again I haven't seen my ticket book in about five years.:D
Kevin

Muff Brother #4041
Team Dirty Sanchez #467

That is piss poor.>:( I hope you get the chance to thank him someday as you are cutting him out of his twisted patrol car on the interstate.

So your idea of justice is to allow someone to break the law, and if they dont allow it, then you would hope they're someday in a wreck.:S:S
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

LOL, why you tryin to take this to speakers corner.:S

hey that's the shit YOU typed, I'm just looking at it from your perspective
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?