Cornholio

Do you believe in UFOs? Video in Haiti

Yes, I do believe in UFO's. I was present in Roswell New Mexico in my past life!:D:D

No, seriously, I do believe there is something out there that we can't explain. Who knows if it's our government or something from another world. We were talking recently about how if there are beings from "outer space", they are likely way more advanced than we are. To which my 9-year old replied "How can a slimy alien be smarter than us?" :D:D

We got a good laugh out of that.

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Why is it likely they are way more advanced than us?

People always say it is the government who is keeping it secret... Might i remind you that this so called government everyone speaks about is only the government of one nation on this entire planet.

So if this government keeps this huge secret does that mean if aliens actually visited earth that they only went to hollywood and decided to miss out the rest of the world like russia and china and other great powerful nations of the world?

the second part was not directed at anybody in this thread.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Why is it likely they are way more advanced than us?

Because the universe is about 15 billion years old, and homo sapiens has only been around for the last 100,000 of those. If you believe that other life is out there, it is likely that it is much, much older than us. If you also believe that life evolves and gets smarter, then it is likely that most other life is much more advanced than us.

Or maybe humans are way more brilliant than any other life that has ever existed, and we have become the most advanced life in the universe. Um, yeah, right.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

Or maybe humans are way more brilliant than any other life that has ever existed, and we have become the most advanced life in the universe. Um, yeah, right.

As far as we actually scientificlly know the above statement is correct. Humans are the most intelligent life form that is known to man.

I believe there is lots of other life out there, some surely would be more intelligent and then i am just as sure that there is less intelligent life out there as well. So to say that it is likely they are more intelligenbt than us is not really correct as it could be on both ends of the scale.

Maybe Humans are the perfect form of life. Maybe they are not.

However if you know more than i do or anyone else about other life forms on different planets please phone your local government and make it known to the public.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

***Humans are the most intelligent life form that is known to man.

That's the key right there. Known to MAN. I am simply saying I believe there are things we don't know about. I have no idea whether or not these things are more advanced than we are, I just know WE haven't discovered another planet with life on it, at least not to my knowledge.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

***Humans are the most intelligent life form that is known to man.

That's the key right there. Known to MAN. I am simply saying I believe there are things we don't know about. I have no idea whether or not these things are more advanced than we are, I just know WE haven't discovered another planet with life on it, at least not to my knowledge.

And thats not even true, Humans are egocentric, so we THINK we are the most intelligent based on what WE call intelligence.
I like to think we are like virus:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I really don't know and I don't understand people who are so ademant in their beliefs on the subject. There's a lot of space out there and it's been there for a long time. That's all we know. I don't agree that this in itself is enough to say we're not alone, and I don't agree that just because we don't have proof yet that means we are alone.

If there's proof then cool, but until there is nobody can argue with certainty for either side.
I got nuthin

If there's proof then cool, but until there is nobody can argue with certainty for either side.

Proof for the Existence of UFOs? They exist with a certainty that only a fool would deny. ;)

ET is something else entirely. Why people continue to equate the two, I'll never understand.

I 100% fully believe that there are flying objects that have not been identified. That does not mean they are ALIEN objects.

I saw an aircraft the other day that I could not identify...so to me, it was an UFO.

However, I don't think that its possible that we are the only life forms in this universe.

How ridiculously sad would that be?
My photos

My Videos