guppie01

More baby talk

A dear friend of mine is due - due now! 2 weeks ago the baby was estimated to weigh 8.5 lbs. The Dr. was going to induce labor last night, however the hospital is out of beds... :S

So, my friend goes back into the hospital today and is once again sent home.

She is so tired and frustrated and just wants her lil girl in her arms.

Need everyone to send some labor vibes her way so that we can welcome that beautiful lil girl into the world.

I'm heading over to visit her after work - get this she specifically requested me to keep her calm! LOL :D

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Tell her to try using a breast pump. It put me into labor about 30 minutes after I tried it to induce labor. Could have been a coincidence, but still...;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sounds just like "the worlds coolest chick". She be in the same situation.

Eat egg-plant parmesan. Seriously, there is supposed to be something in it that induces labor.

TeamJen said she had it dinner last night and lunch today but little LCJ (pronounced Lower case J) seems to be happy right where he is at.

Now is when I wish I had a picture of our daughters dirty dirty diaper to post....
That is something to look forward to for a few years!!!
;):S;):D:o:|:SB|

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=2763086;page=2;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

post number 29

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Tell her to try using a breast pump. It put me into labor about 30 minutes after I tried it to induce labor. Could have been a coincidence, but still...;)

No skymama, you are right. It would stimulate pitocin which would stimulate labor. I never thought of that. Well, I could be wrong. Kbhord can correct me.

what bobbi said. sex is the best way to put her in labor.

Went by and visited her after work.... they're going for SEX tonight - she doesn't have a breast pump, but has been stimulating the nipples.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

what bobbi said. sex is the best way to put her in labor.

Went by and visited her after work.... they're going for SEX tonight - she doesn't have a breast pump, but has been stimulating the nipples.

g

Nipple stim brings on labor. B|

-Not that I know first hand...:):):)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Now is when I wish I had a picture of our daughters dirty dirty diaper to post....
That is something to look forward to for a few years!!!
;):S;):D:o:|:SB|

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=post_view_flat;post=2763086;page=2;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;mh=25;

post number 29

Clicky B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban