virgin-burner

i've just said today..

..that i wouldnt care if the whole world would take a bath with their blow-dryer..

and that: "i'm better off all alone, i dont need no-one else except myself".. and probably some good pr0n..

i have a new job. i walked out yesterday at 9:30PM from my customer. i can earn shitloads of cash. REAL shitloads. i just have to be an asshole. i'm pretty good at that. at least thats what my ex-GF, my "friends" say. i say: fuck 'em all! i can buy friends now. or a complete new rig with all the bells and whistles every month. plus my other expenses. now, who the fuck cares anyway?

i miss jumping. been abroad some. didnt post shitty comments on you guys threads. didnt feel adequate this weekend for it. too much booze and stuff, now its raining. even people at the DZ can kiss my butt. downed half a bottle of whiskey tonight. yea, i know i'm slacking, i've made up a whole bottle in one night during the week.

met loads of chicks, could open up my own telephon book. fuck them, they're all ******* anyway.

what do you say?

EDITED to add and remove inaccurate statements due to my drunken state. fuck, its still readable, but it actually shouldnt be anyway.. :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

what do you say?

I think you should enroll in Turtle School.

g

:D:D Love it!

turtle is a lazy fucktard compared to me! :D:D:D

I can hear you.:|

And if you would like to slide on down that pole . . . be my guest - youy are more than welcome to kiss my ass as well.

Try not to slober so much this time, it's hell on the upholstery.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

go shoot your self

i was thinking about that as well, but its more fun to be an asshole on people!!! so fuck yourself, may your blow-dryer slip in your hands while taking a bath! or the radio for that matter..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

what do you say?

I think you should enroll in Turtle School.

g

:D:D Love it!

turtle is a lazy fucktard compared to me! :D:D:D

I can hear you.:|

And if you would like to slide on down that pole . . . be my guest - youy are more than welcome to kiss my ass as well.

Try not to slober so much this time, it's hell on the upholstery.

actually, be MY guest on kissing MY ass here.. fuck the upholstery, i dont have time to waste but money in excess..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Just...wow. :|

Pull up your panties, junior! I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or slap you upside the head...

dont feel sorry! but a good spanking i probably wouldnt mind..
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

i dont have time to waste but money in excess..

Feel free to Western Union anything to me you don't care to waste this evening,

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Pull up your panties, junior! I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or slap you upside the head...

pity is a wasted sentiment, just kick him in the nutz Jaye:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

dont feel sorry! but a good spanking i probably wouldnt mind..

Punishment is not my department...why do men always assume that redheads are the doms? >:(>:(>:(:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

You might want to stop drunk posting and giving PA's before you get yourself banned. ;)

Oh come on Andrea, this is a piss poor effort at drunk posting, someone should pull up one of Clays' old posts to show VB how it's done:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

You might want to stop drunk posting and giving PA's before you get yourself banned. ;)

That's just BARELY a PA . . . But as I don't care to be banned again - at thismoment in time - I'll not show him a real one.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

come on turtle, i know you can do better than that.. i'm sure, i could!

getting banned? so what? have i personally attacked anybody? i think i havent! but, opinions are like assholes, just about everybody has one!

drunken posting is about the only luxury i can afford nowadays.. :)

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

but, opinions are like assholes, just about everybody has one!

Yes, but in this case the opinion of skymama means far more than does the opinion of you, me or anyone else who's screenname isn't green or... (when you really fuck up) red. :D

getting banned? so what? have i personally attacked anybody? i think i havent! but, opinions are like assholes, just about everybody has one!

Well, you called Turtle a lazy fucktard and then you told someone else to go fuck himself and die a death from holding a blow dryer in a bathtub...not exactly choir boy statements. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Well, you called Turtle a lazy fucktard and then you told someone else to go fuck himself and die a death from holding a blow dryer in a bathtub...not exactly choir boy statements. ;)

Wow, Skymama, you're quite patient....:)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of