Shell666

My Kitty's MIA

So, I have a 2 year old cat. Got him when he was about 8 months old. He's totally an outdoor cat. And I'm lucky that I live in a neighbourhood where we all put up with everyone else's pets. Out of a total of 30 houses down the street, across the street and across the alley, 28 homes have pets of one form or another.

And they all know my cheeky cat. He's the one that will go into your garage if the door is open (and he's been locked into more than one!). And he's also the one that will enter your house if your door is open and go and sleep with you (my neighbour told me tonight that Teko went and slept on his HEAD the last time he got into the house!).

He's a friendly little fella ...

But I haven't seen my "Neighbour Watch" (my neighbour's term, not mine!) in 2 days. Which is unusual. He normally comes by around dinner time to say "hi, how ya doin' .. is that my bowl of food ... nice.. a leg to rub against ... oh, look there's my dog ... okay, gotta go down to my "bathroom" ... okay, I'm done, see ya later"

But nothing. No black and white cat to be found. And now I'm worried.

There's been articles in the newspaper about cats being mutilated on the north side and west end of the City, as well as in a community just north of here. I'm on the south side. But I'm still worried. He's a really friendly cat.

I spoke to my neighbours and they're like "Ya know, I normally see him wandering around here. And it's weird because I haven't. Hope he's okay. I'll let you know if I see him."

I know no one here can do anything but I guess I just needed to vent.

If you're out to lecture about keeping your pets on leashes or in the house, please don't reply. I don't need to hear the "lecture" on keeping your pet poop out of my yard (I could actually lecture on that myself because I'm pretty sure my dog doesn't poop THAT much!).

I guess I'm just missing my little black and white buddy. And I hope he's okay.

[:/]
'Shell

:(:(
I sorry Shell! I know Teko's a good kitty...maybe he just found a new friend to play with. Maybe one of your neighbors is out of town for a few days and he's in their garage, wondering how he's going to get out of this one. Keep me posted...

Love ya!
"I don't know where it is that I'm going, but wherever it is there I'll be!" --quoted by me

I hate to hear stuff like this; I'm really a pet lover. Seeing his picture doesn't help either [:/]:| I hope he comes home soon.

Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

Ah, Shell, I feel so badly for you!! I hope he wanders home soon and looks at you as if to say, "What are YOU all worked up about?"

Thanks Jewels. And THAT would be his look too. Completely. :)
He has that attitude down pat! :ph34r:
My Garthy does that sometimes i pisses me of and he just goes WTF, STFU and feed me human>:(

I love Garthy:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Maybe one of your neighbors is out of town for a few days and he's in their garage, wondering how he's going to get out of this one. Keep me posted...

Hey, maybe he is in somebody's garage or something... Try not to worry :)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

:(:(
I sorry Shell! I know Teko's a good kitty...maybe he just found a new friend to play with. Maybe one of your neighbors is out of town for a few days and he's in their garage, wondering how he's going to get out of this one. Keep me posted...

Love ya!

Thanks to you all. I'm hoping the little black and white dude wanders in here with twigs and crap in his fur saying "WHAT??? I'm a wandering cat!! This is what I do!!" - he's done THAT before!

Thanks for your replies.

Squeak .. sounds like Garthy is the spittin' image of his dad! :D:D
'Shell

Damn, you lost your pussy? That sucks. [:/]

I hope you find the little fucker. :)

And there we have the PERFECT reply from my bastard child! :D:D:D

Thanks baby. Miss you lots! Not as much as my pussy ... but you're just below it on the "miss you scale" ... :P:ph34r::ph34r:
'Shell

Aww Shell.....hope he comes home soon...My kitty is right here... the little black fuzzbutt I got from Nightengales friend in LA...

I love my kitties...[:/]

Thanks, Red. Give your little fuzzbutt a scratch from me too. A good one too. Just 'cause ... :)
'Shell

I've had experiences in this area. One cat went missing for 5 days 6 years ago. My wife went looking up an old trail about 100 yards from our house and saw her sitting there. Apparently something had kept her from getting home. She did walk back to the house with my wife, but didn't want to be picked up. I have also lost cats that just up and disappeared, never to be seen again. Have hope, maybe your cat will turn up. Canvas your street and knock on every door just to make sure.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Damn, you lost your pussy? That sucks. [:/]

I hope you find the little fucker. :)

Who are you?? :|

She's my bastard child. If you knew me and her, you'd understand.

:)
Ther was a rumor going 'round that she was the "Typhiod Mary of Eloy".
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I've had experiences in this area. One cat went missing for 5 days 6 years ago. My wife went looking up an old trail about 100 yards from our house and saw her sitting there. Apparently something had kept her from getting home. She did walk back to the house with my wife, but didn't want to be picked up. I have also lost cats that just up and disappeared, never to be seen again. Have hope, maybe your cat will turn up. Canvas your street and knock on every door just to make sure.

Thanks, Billy. I've done that. I live in a VERY residential area (my neighbours, the houses next to me, are 12 feet away on each side -- my one neighbour and I pass stuff across the fence, from our decks - you just have to LEAN a bit). They all know my little black and white cheeky cat and I've asked everyone I know around here. And now they're all concerned.

And what you've described is what I'm worried about. That someone "has" him and unless he gets away, it's the last I'll see of him. And that would make his dog quite sad. And me too.

He's my little buddy. He's my nephew's little buddy. I don't know if I'm ready to explain to an 11 year old that his cat is gone.

[:/][:/]
'Shell