ACMESkydiver

What pisses YOU off??

and people that don't type correct.

and people that do not type correctly:ph34r::D:D

That there is English you are talking about. I don't care how bad the sentence structure is, but for god's sake, make it so I can read it:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

When a cat gets pissed off on my rig:D:D:D:D:D:D

R.I.P.

Ya just HAD to bring that up, didn't ya?? >:(>:(:P

The Thread did have it's moments:PI lost my key to the forum for two weeks for some unknown reason:)

So we neverr found out if you found the cat that did the nasty. Based on your response I'm guessing your neighbor's said "not my kitty":)

The live trap and holding the tresspasser until their owner posted a reward sounded like a good one to me.:)
Sorry about your rig>:(I know it wasn't worth the hassle>:(>:( but the thread got very funny for a while. The poor cat (un named) crying like a baby was .....interesting:P

stay tuned may have pissed someone off again where's the damn key:| Knock Knock ....let me in:D:D:D

R.I.P.

Being awake at 0430 and WANTING to do something (ie a C- Section) ... but because of other people being slow or less efficient, just being awake and NOT doing anything ... AND NOT able to go back to sleep....

Damn pregnant women! They are always slow and inefficient in a labor room...:S

:D:D:D:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Being awake at 0430 and WANTING to do something (ie a C- Section) ... but because of other people being slow or less efficient, just being awake and NOT doing anything ... AND NOT able to go back to sleep....

It wasn't the pregnant woman that was being inefficient. And she didn't get her c-section until 12:30 because of the foot dragging of others.

It wasn't the pregnant woman that was being inefficient. And she didn't get her c-section until 12:30 because of the foot dragging of others.

Yeah-yeah, everyone else is at fault...NO WAY! It's the pregnant woman. She should have been working on that labor HOURS ago, dang her!! >:(>:(>:(:ph34r:
~Jaye

Pregnant lady called me at 4am. Her water broke and she had had a prior c-section, desired a repeat. Did not want a trial of labor, did not want to attempt a vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC). She did get to the hospital a little later than I had expected (took her about an hour to get dressed and come in) but then it took the nurses over an hour to get her checked in (cuz of the paperwork and early morning slow movement) and then another hour to get her labs, then it was shift change, then anesthesia didn't want to do it because all of the OR rooms were starting down in the OR....

with the poor woman just sitting there waiting....

I was just frustrated because she was awake and knew what to do, I was awake and knew what to do.... but yet we were being stalled to make it someone elses problem and that is not good patient care

(those nurses gave me a wicked headache this morning.... Bad Nurses!)

People who drive slow in the passing lane

People who walk into a store and stop in the doorway (while I stand behind them waiting to get in) so they can decide which direction to go

Telemarketters (F***ing, Mu#%#@ers)

Aggressive panhandlers

Inconsiderate cell-phone users

People who talk too loud

Pineapple on pizza
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

people that eat with there mouths open!!! OMG that fucking SMACK SMACK SMACK noise get under my skin quicker than a rattle in my new car that i can't pinpoint.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

people that eat with there mouths open!!! OMG that fucking SMACK SMACK SMACK noise get under my skin quicker than a rattle in my new car that i can't pinpoint.

If you were a woman - that would be preferred.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

breaking your water.... if I was more witty right now, I would come up with a clever link between pissed off/pissed on/ and drenching someone with amniotic fluid.... but alas. [:/]

Well, Derick came out peeing...that was fabulous. :D

It was funny...little Joey was born and doc said, "Congratulations! It's a boy!" and then little Derick was born in 2 more pushes, and right as she caught him, I saw a stream shooting straight up into the air and I said, "Look Joe!! IT'S ANOTHER BOY!!!" :)
~Jaye

You know what really chaps my ass??? when you are walking on a beach that doesn't allow thong bathingsuits, but the damn bathingsuit you have to wear keeps sticking itself up your ass anyway! >:( ... and its not that kind of nice "up the ass" feeling... its very disturbing! :|:)

Having a hardtime understanding what exactly a "nice up the ass feeling" is...[:/]
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.