BillyVance

Tough Love vs Spanking

Another oldie, but goodie! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Note that the kid in the picture has an eerie resemblance to the "Problem Child" actor. :D

Most of America's populace think it improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of "those moments."

One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk.

They usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in case you would like to use the technique.

Sincerely,
A Friend

P.S. I think this will work with grandchildren, nieces, and nephews as well.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

99 in a 35 very nice.

I know it was just a few movies, but if the kid was as bad as that Problem Child, this would be appropriate punishment. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That is funny.:D

I'm now getting flashbacks of when I fell out of the car at five years old. Mom was turning onto a street and I just tumbled out. Maybe that explains the horrible "door fear" I used to have in the plane.:S

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I'm now getting flashbacks of when I fell out of the car at five years old. Mom was turning onto a street and I just tumbled out. Maybe that explains the horrible "door fear" I used to have in the plane.:S

Yeah, but isn't tumbling out kinda the point in the jump plane?

|>.Seriously, W.T.F. mate?

Another oldie, but goodie! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Note that the kid in the picture has an eerie resemblance to the "Problem Child" actor. :D

Most of America's populace think it improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control my kids when they have one of "those moments."

One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk.

They usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my son, in case you would like to use the technique.

Sincerely,
A Friend

P.S. I think this will work with grandchildren, nieces, and nephews as well.

Thats ok I guess , I prefer a chair straped to the front bumper so they get true ground speed effect and get a good view to drive the fear in to them. and if that fails and still get attitude I take a spin through a corn field.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

99 in a 35 very nice.

It only say 99 because it doesn't do 3 digits.

All while the car is in "Park"...:D:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

you too, me too. me and my sister were fighting over shotgun, mom yells so we both jump in the front me in the middle my sis by the door. with all the scuffle and commotion she didn't close the door correctly. mom takes off, gets momentum, aprroches corner ,makes turn...........

green light exit,exit, exit.B| me and sis did a 2-way tube. her exit count sucked she didn't even yell door. the ground rush was incredible:D

we got all kinda banged up. think we were like 9-10 years old. mom freaked and kicked our ass anyway:D good times!!!!
if you want a friend feed any animal
Perry Farrell