lilDevil

Theres something about Squeak

For all you people that bag him ( ya know that club )
you shouldnt ! Hes not as bad as he types himself up to be. He really does have a heart of gold and one of the most genuine people I know.
hes man enough to admit when hes wrong and say sorry, fuck not many of those around anymore !
So do yourselve a favor and get to know him in person when hes over there in December if you can !

All that said he does suffer from GMS ( grumpy mans syndrome lmao )

Love ya Squeak you and Karen are GOLD !
```````````````````````````````````
" Cant keep a good woman down "
Angels have wings, but devils can fly !

For all you people that bag him...

That sounds like he is a game animal. So when does Squeak-season open this year?:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

All that said he does suffer from GMS ( grumpy mans syndrome lmao ) !

So.... ya know... they won't let you in customs with diseases like GMS. You need prior treatment with :) and B| before you can be let in the country!

:P:P:P

Now there is some experience for ya..But i thought you got denied access to one country to the widespread of that weird disease you had
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So.... ya know... they won't let you in customs with diseases like GMS. You need prior treatment with :) and B| before you can be let in the country!

Now there is some experience for ya..But i thought you got denied access to one country to the widespread of that weird disease you had

Maybe thats why youll never get back in here lmao

Your right ever since i let you give me that blow job in zhills i have had all sorts of problems with my dick i tell ya fucking mancs

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Your right ever since i let you give me that blow job in zhills i have had all sorts of problems with my dick i tell ya fucking mancs

Now thats more than we need to know, ewwww :P
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

yeah i was drunk and she was desperate

:o:o:o

Ewwwwwwwwwww I DUNT THINK SO ! anyway was a lil busy at ZHills so P

I know you were you still had 3 campers t visit after mine just to cover your registration fer

yeah i was drunk and she was desperate

:o:o:o

Ewwwwwwwwwww I DUNT THINK SO ! anyway was a lil busy at ZHills so P

I know you were you still had 3 campers t visit after mine just to cover your registration fer

Oh your such a TWAT

Poor Brandy P

Yeah right she lives large and all she has to do it the rare blow job and maybe some shopping once a week she has it lucky:D