JENNR8R

What’s Worth Seeing at Disneyland, CA?

I agree with ALL of these.. but have to add another one...

The Tiki Room!

Its so so so silly, you almost have to go to it. I think it was like the first attempt at making inanimate objects 'alive' and well yeah. You should go. Its hokey, but fun..

And, if you decide to skip the 'attraction' at least eat a Dole Pinapple Whip ice cream, which they sell out front of the attraction. Its seriously the BEST freakin ice cream/frozen yogurt (not sure which) in the World! MMMMm

Go to the Club 33. When I went there, the minimum food charge was around $60 - you'll expect to spend it quite easily. And my lady liked good wine, which they have - the only place in the park to get alcohol.

The problem is that unless you know someone who can get you in, the waitlist is 15 years. [:/]

So go someplace where you can drink. Downtown Disney has some alcoholic establishments.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I have a friend that used to cater to events at Wallyworld here in O-town...there are some amazing behind the scenes places there.
There is an awesome restaurant behind one of the big aquariums...very posh and plush....very nice...and totally private....
having worked a few contracts there as well, the entire underground tunnel and support areas can be pretty interesting too...walking down an office halway, open a door...BAM! right to the front of the line of a ride!;)

and be sure to find the hidden Mickeys:S

When I was last at Disneyworld, the Peter Pan line was long but relatively quick. There was not fast pass for it either.

Bolas "Still miss Mr. Toad's Wild Ride" Rodriguez
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Don't forget It's A Small World!

I got stuck on the one in FL. The ride broke down, but the puppets and the music didn't. I spent a half hour watching some Chinese puppet bang cymbals together before they let us out through maintenance access.

I pretty much had that memory suppressed until now.

Thanks... :S:D

I took my two sons, 7 & 9, and my wife to Disneyland last February. First time for any of us. I was doing it for the kids....but I had a great time, much better than I would have ever expected! I'm actually thinking of surprising them with another trip next spring.

As previously mentioned, use the fast pass system to reduce your time in line on the popular rides.

I loved the fireworks shows. Get there early and get a spot near the front of the castle.

Have fun!!!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey