gonzalesna

Post your favorite Chuck Norris Chuckle...

What Norris funnies do you know?

Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized, Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Chuck had a top-ten list on one of the nightly shows. The video clip link was posted on here a while back.

"Chuck doesn't do push ups, he pushes the earth down."
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

My 5 favorites...ha

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris has two speeds, Walk and Kill.

Once while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now "The Islands."

Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd. NO ONE fools Chuck Norris.
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I have to ask.....and believe me I understand I should not have to ask, but I got into skydiving later in life and have never understood the "Chuck Norris" love fest that seems to be such a strong underlying aspect of the skydiving community. Please help me to understand.........?

I have to ask.....and believe me I understand I should not have to ask, but I got into skydiving later in life and have never understood the "Chuck Norris" love fest that seems to be such a strong underlying aspect of the skydiving community. Please help me to understand.........?

Chuck Norris doesn't like you . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Does that clear things up?:P

If you have to ask...you'll never know. Just embrace it and join the fun... B|

He's just a bad ass...

Giraffes were created because Chuck Norris uppercutted a horse
Puttin' some stank on it.

----Hellfish #707----

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck Norris? ...All of it.

Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with more than 20,000 women in his lifetime.
Chuck Norris calls this "a slow Tuesday."

When taking the SAT, write "Chuck Norris" for every answer. You will score over 8000.

Chuck Norris has the greatest Poker-Face of all time.
He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

In the beginning there was nothing...then Chuck Norris Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job".
That is the story of the universe.

Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

It takes Chuck Norris 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.

Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Funny thread, thanks, I needed a good laugh--here's some more:

What's Helen Keller's favorite color?...............Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris is allowed to talk about fight club.

Chuck Norris doesn't have pubic hair, because hair can't grow on steel.

Chuck Norris & Mr.T walked into a bar, then it exploded, because that level of awesomeness can't be contained in just one building.

Chuck Norris got an erection while walking down the street...there were no survivors.

Chuck Norris built the hospital he was born in.

Chuck Norris can speak Braille.

:D April

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Chuck Norris went back in time, saving JFK Jr. by deflecting all 3 shots with his beard. Unfortunately, JFK Jr. died when his head exploded out of sheer amazement.

I have embraced the Chuck Norris love.......I will buy the next T-Shirt I see........Do I need to watch Texas Ranger? Buy the Soundtrack? So much to learn!

Yes...

also shipping will cost $49.97:|

Please send it to me and I will forward it to the appropriate people