jtval

Too good not to post (Friends of Bozo)

So, I got to shoot Bozo and Kelso yesterday.
Kelso hired me to shoot him so he could advertise his business.

Turned out the sign broke on exit and we barely got any shots with it.

I DID a quick photoshop job and I added the sign to Kelso's solo shot.

how do you think it looks?

EDIT:
I deleted the first picture for now. I'll post it up again tomorrow. I really wanted to know what you thought of the PS job so
My photos

My Videos

it look like a photoshop job around the hands,
the flat straight backs of the hands stood out really quickly to me
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I looked at the pic before reading the post and didn't notice anything. The lettering on the sign and the logo looked odd to me, but I figured it was probably hand painted so it wasn't perfect.

After knowing it was photoshopped I can see a few issues, but who cares because it tricked me without knowing. I think the sign could use a little shading to make it look more real, but it's a nice job!

Dave

THanks Everyone for the comments.

That was about what I expected.
the sign isn't real either. I downloaded the logo form the web and made it look 3-d. the hands are definitely somemthing I am going to work on after work today.

Dave,
The "sold" was added by me and I coulnd't color match it exactly, even with the eye dropper tool.
I guess theres a mix of blues in the "prudential " logo.

In the full-sized version you can see some of the "overspray" from where I cloned out his arms/elbows in the original pic.

as far as the sign goes does it look 3-d enough?

HERE's(attached) is the picture of Bozo that I deleted last night.
I handed him a print out at the DZ and he asked if I could date it for him. I think the date is fairly obvious, no?

Any comments about this picture?

EDIT: I removed the picture again. I'm about to leave the office. I hope you all go tto see it. It was a limited edition joke. If you missed it.....you missed it. You'll have to go to SD Mesquite to view the 48x32 poster. LOL
My photos

My Videos

Whoah - I'm not meaning to Haijack the thread- but did you say something about Mesquite and a 206? Hmm, I'll have to come up in a couple weeks and check it out!

Blue ones,

Just dont let JT film you. He wants everyone to be gay like he is......the weiner.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

I'm not the one who drives to a different state with a long time friend so I can hold his hand.:D

Hmmmmm...well I guess you do have point.
What would we have called it if George had showed?

bozo

Hell, I'll be out visiting the Fam' in a few weeks, before and after thanksgiving, I'll have to come play! It's funny because I've Ridden a 206 down 4 times, but actually never jumped OUT of one.... I think If I come, I may jinx you.... :)

=========Shaun ==========

It's funny because I've Ridden a 206 down 4 times, but actually never jumped OUT of one....

Ahhhhh...first 206 jump. Dont forget your beer.

As sidenote....the 206 at Mesquite was the same plane used in the movie.."Blow".

bozo

As sidenote....the 206 at Mesquite was the same plane used in the movie.."Blow".

Funny, didn't you make a home movie with the same title?:D

Hmmmmm...well I guess you do have point.
What would we have called it if George had showed?

Go look the phrase "Lucky Pierre" You'll have to decide who that is.

Unstable,
You'll have to get out here quick to hope you can fly in it. once the turbine gets here it's pretty much the only plane that we'll fly on weekends. if you are here during the week give a call to the DZ and see if he's open. during the weekdays he'll fly the small planes. (I'm not sure the 206 is staying here over the winter)
My photos

My Videos