LisaM

Lookit my new car!

Beautiful! How long was the wait between ordering and delivery? When they first came out it was a few months.

Guess your rig's going to be riding right seat on the way to the DZ, as there's not too much cargo space in a machine like that. ;^)

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Ummm... apparently there was a misorder. There have never been Red Lines here but I got tired of my POS RX-8 today and we called over there. "We have 3". We go over there 1 was gone and the other 2 were left. One manual and that's the one I brought home.

So in short, about 4 hours. ;)

I was trying to figure out where to put my son's backpack when the top is down. ;)

We have a Durango for the DZ trips.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

POS RX-8

Really? How so?

When I was looking for a new car back in 2003 I looked forward to seeing the RX-8. It wasn't available when I needed to replace my totaled Mustang. Guess the Mazda didn't hold up to its hype?

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I had that car for a bit over 2 years and I was back and forth to the shop. Headlights. Taillights. Lights. Skid plate. Computer chip (that was a 1 month stay in the shop). Center console broke.

We just had it tinted thinking it was doing ok. Then I deal with the tail lights (condensation builds on the inside) and then I go to put the visor up and it just cracked. I did nothing other that just put it up. Then it would not stay up. Just hung there flapping with every shift and every bump in the road.

It was the straw that broke the camels back. I was tired of waiting for something else to go wrong.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?

I just saw one of those for the first time the other day and couldn't believe it when my son told me it was a Saturn. Very nice! Now you'll have to take a pic of YOU in the car and post it! B|

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just saw one of those for the first time the other day and couldn't believe it when my son told me it was a Saturn. Very nice! Now you'll have to take a pic of YOU in the car and post it! B|

I second that...no photoshopping it either :P:D
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I had that car for a bit over 2 years and I was back and forth to the shop. Headlights. Taillights. Lights. Skid plate. Computer chip (that was a 1 month stay in the shop). Center console broke.

We just had it tinted thinking it was doing ok. Then I deal with the tail lights (condensation builds on the inside) and then I go to put the visor up and it just cracked. I did nothing other that just put it up. Then it would not stay up. Just hung there flapping with every shift and every bump in the road.

It was the straw that broke the camels back. I was tired of waiting for something else to go wrong.

How long before you started having problems? I've had mine a year now with 15K miles and no issues. Well of course other than the issue that it's like Bambi on ice when it snows. Luckly we have 2 other cars that are great on snow and ice, so it and the CBR600RR sit in the garage all warm and cozy.
Fly it like you stole it!

It all started with it losing oompf at about 6000 rpms. Just falling on its face. That started within 2 weeks of getting the car and ended about a year later with a new computer being put in (that was when they had it for a full month because the computers were on backorder). What year is yours?

We ordered spark plugs recently and waited a month because apparently those were on high demand for the new cars too.

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?