johndh1

dz.com, I don't understand...

But it seems to me that Speakers Corner is kinda like the bottom-of-the-barrel here, but still I don't see the formula of what stays in Bonfire and what goes. Everything gets sent there, and there's nowhere to go, unless you say something like "Billy Vance is a big deaf profane piece of shit who unfortunately found someone with which to breed," and then you get deleted for a Personal Attack.

>>>Flo, what were you thinking?!?!<<<

(Sorry, Billy, you P.O.S.)
Roll Tide Roll

The "Bonfire" is like a high school popularity contest and the "Speakers Corner" is where a bunch of politically opinionated people hang out arguing with each other and the only thing they can agree on, is to disagree with each other.

Now if you will excuse me, I think I need to go disagree with someone. :ph34r:

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

The "Bonfire" is like a Kindergartenhigh school popularity contest and the "Speakers Corner" is where a bunch of politically opinionated people hang out arguing with each other than the only thing they can agree with is to disagree with each other.

Yeap, that's better:)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

The "Bonfire" is like a Kindergartenhigh school popularity contest and the "Speakers Corner" is where a bunch of politically opinionated people hang out arguing with each other than the only thing they can agree with is to disagree with each other.

:D:D:D I've never gone in Speakers Corner
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

:D:D:D I've never gone in Speakers Corner

I had a thread moved there one time. I posted a picture of a gun I wanted to buy. :P

That place frightens me. I don't go in there. :D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

That looks like a pretty deadly aim. Who did you kill? :|

All of those evil beer cans and water bottles. :D

Oooo... evil beer cans deserve to die. I hope no one had to actually drink the beer in them before you sent them to an early grave! :P
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.