bigway

Just won Lotto

Only won $32.50, bit hard to split that

see easy - split two ways - we both get a hop and pop and a soda.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Arvel, haven't seen you at Delmarva since you jumped w/ me (my first kiss pass :$) . Was i that bad?

Congrats on the lottery bigway! I often think about what i would do with that much money. Well, not really. I often think about what i would do with a million dollars, but congrats just the same. :D

-Chrissy

No my Dear ;) you were not Bad at all!!!

I was in NC for 3 weeks, now home and hate this weather, I hope to make it back out if the weather will cooperate,

Miss you all too, and don't forget the "1st" BEER.

Stay Safe,

Arvel

BSBD...........Its all about Respect,

USPA#-7062, FB-2197, Outlaw 499

Last week I was notified that I had won the British Royal Lottery TWICE. Sent them all of my personal banking info, my social security number, a copy of my driver's license and my mother's maiden name along with a Western Union money order for $1,000.
According to their e mail I should have received the International Money Order yesterday, but I'm sure that it's just a postal service screw up. All calls to their number have been unanswered. Probably on vacation.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"