karenmeal

Writing a kid's story

Alright.. help me write a quick kid's story that I'm going to use for a therapy activity.

Using "L" words in short phrases. The "L" words must be easily illustrated (nouns or easy to picture verbs).

Lenny the Lion?

Lisa the leopard?

Leo the leper?

Laura the llama?

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

The Leprechaun leper.

A short story of a short person who losses himself in Nature. Gold coins radiate him and he goes to pieces in the forrest.B|

MORAL OF THE STORY:
Greed will make you loss everything that is dear to you.:ph34r:

My photos

My Videos

Ok. The title will be:

The Legend of The Lazy Leprechaun

There once was a lazy leprechaun named Lizzy who lived in a little village. Lizzy would lay around the house all day long looking at her lively friends through her living room window...

This is not some book to be published or something, it's just a little therapy activity that I'm going to have some fun with. My kiddo (speech client) likes reading, so I'm making her a book that we'll take turns reading together.

Any bored non-pervs who feel like continuing the story.. be my guest!!:$

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

The Leprechaun leper

Lost its leg. The Leprechaun leper looked down to his left leg and saw a terrible sight! "Alphos is no longer! The vitiligous left leg lesions leave me looking lousy!"

He wondered why he couldn't feel it. Then he he remembered peripheral neuropathy...

My wife is hotter than your wife.