CSpenceFLY

Question for all the Dublin Boogie/RoamingDZers out there

I'm going with the Mt Boogie. If you get a bunch of horndogs like Thantos340 there, you could change it from the "Mountain Boogie" to the "Mounting Anything That Moves Boogie"

Just a thought
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I am looking for some direction for the RoamingDZ.

Although the weather could be an issue in March, the first boogie had a certain appeal to it.

Yes I am looking for people to tell me where to go.

I can't believe you really said it this way! LOL

Blue skies,

Jim

I have thought about the Harvest Moon Boogie and asking the permission of the previous owner and local jumpers to do that. I would never just claim an event. I'm not sure if I could do it justice. Jack put on one hell of a boogie. I have also heard rumors of a possible reopening of Blue Sky Adventures in which case it would need to stay there.

I have thought about the Harvest Moon Boogie and asking the permission of the previous owner and local jumpers to do that. I would never just claim an event. I'm not sure if I could do it justice. Jack put on one hell of a boogie. I have also heard rumors of a possible reopening of Blue Sky Adventures in which case it would need to stay there.

Who said you had to move it??? There always was a certain "vibe" at the DZ (BSA) and the HMB. I bet Jack would even come down for the boogie!!

You have my vote, HMB Revived!!! Tim Horan and The Skydive band!!!! Dude, only you could pull it off!!;)

I hope the rumours are true. I would like to see the boogie stay in St. George Even if they did not re-open like Wally says maybe we could talk the owners into letting us hold the boogie there. That place does have a great vibe. How about a Harvest Moon reunion boogie.:)

You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Spence...I think you are seeing that people will support you whenever/wherever simply because they have a good time. That said there is something to say for having the early time just because it gives people something to look forward to through the cold months.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Maybe you should have the "I know Tom Hayden World Record Holder" Boogie since we already have the t-shirts.:D:D

I think you should have it whenever and whever it is easiest for you and Julie. There are plus and minuses to every scenario. If you have it at an established DZ you don't have to worry about the local government and there are planes, packing, facilities etc already in place. However having it at an airport like Andrews is different and fun. Springtime is great but the weather can be very unpredicable i.e rain, fog, wind which puts you out on a financial limb if it goes bust.

Whenver and wherever you decide I'll be there and I think most of the other RoamingDZ'rs will too.

The big question is....do I get a t-shirt?:D:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

IMO, the only problem I can see with the St. George location is that there is a limited support infrastructure and the amount of people you could potentially draw could quickly overwhelm the DZ and the local community. Other than that, I had a good time there.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

***If you could work something out with MD, the Memorial Day Beach Boogie might work!

I don't think that's a good idea. ECSC couldn't handle a RoamingDZ event. Way too many jumpers and not enough hookups, planes, transportation etc. Plus I don't think the Colonel would go for it considering the partying.

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I still like the idea of the St. Patrick's day boogie, even if it can't be held in Dublin. :(

Hopefully by then I'll be off the injured list and be finacially able to attend.

"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

***dude, noone parties at boogies these days. It's all about the jump numbers

Speaking of that.... where the fuck were you this weekend? Video whoring with Blaine? Are you trying to build your numbers or did Brandy tie your nuts to the front porch and make you a lap dog?

was up at the farm, you know me:D actually, i was mainly doing hop n pops with a demo until i got the shit spanked out of me.

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

The Dublin Boogie was a Great kick off to start the year. First Big Boogie of the Year for many people. I think keeping the same time frame is great if it is possible.

F*CKIN' A!
To paraphrase Ben Franklin: Neither hourly rain, nor nut-shrivelling cold, nor squirrely winds, nor mud up to your ass will stop 200 loyal dumbasses from waiting up to 48 hours to get on Load 1. The Dublin Boogie sets the tone (Read: "ball size") for the rest of the season.

To paraphrase Shakira: Wherever, whenever. Make it "The Dublin Boogie in ___________" or move it around a couple weeks. Either way, the OrFuns will go where the love is.

...Besides, where the hell else am I gonna wear this damn kilt and force people to listen to filthy Irish drinking songs?!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Besides, where the hell else am I gonna wear this damn kilt and force people to listen to filthy Irish drinking songs?!

Not my camper i know that:D

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?