bigway

The UNIT (whoa!!!)

That just pissed me off. And there were several other possibilities in my mind. First was Grey, because it seemed there was counter-development of his character in the last episode, and he seemed to be giving up toward the end of this episode. And when Cool Breeze said Mack hadn't come back, I figured he bought it. So then everyone makes it to extraction, and a friggin' sniper???? That's really disappointing, especially to lose a character that dynamic and enjoyable.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

How is that a spoiler when the show has already showed in your country??

The tv show has just been on many many hours ago and you have opened up a thread where people are obviously discussing the episode. How on earth is that a spoiler? Maybe you should not open up threads that are discussing the tvshow that has already aired if you have not seen it.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Strange.... I mean the Thread title makes it sound like something big just happened on the show so it is obvious we were talking about it, 4 posts down and he must have read your entire paragraph to get to the conclusion of something he did not know happen... anyway, your paragraph gives nothing away so he aint spoiled but seriously, How is that a spoiler? I mean if you are going to bitch about being spoiled why would you keep reading when you realise if you read you will be spoiled???

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I want to be spoiled! Living in the UK right now and with my work schedule usually unable to watch the Unit till it comes out on DVD. So, what is going on...a specific nuttshell will work for me. Whos dead, whos out, whats up?
SONIC WOODY #146

There is a fine line between cockiness and confidence -- which side of the line are you on?

How cool was that episode. A guy dies and they dont just do away with him but they take you through it all and keep focus on him.
The first season there was not really a story line to the show but it has really picked up the last 2 seasons.
I imagine the next season finale will be something huge to top last years.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I got to watch again last night and felt a little lost. I guess I need to get on Internet and catch up.
Great focus on the deceased character and allowing the emotions of others in the Unit to show through.
Be patient with the faults of others; they have to be patient with yours.

Take a hint though. "WHOA!!!" usually doesn't indicate that people are speculating as to the conclusion, usually that means they already know the conclusion and are talking about what that was. I would think that was obvious.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

Wow, that's an interesting one.

I sure hope you're just kidding. LOL

Anyway, finally watched last night's episode, and it was hard not to get teary-eyed. What a moving tribute to the passing of such a well-liked character.

Man, I don't know, you kind of get attached to a character like Hector. Seeing him in the episode with the embassy evacuation lean out the bus door and take down a baddy while one-handing his HK 416, that's the kind of shit you come to love about the character. Really hard to see him go, especially seeing how many peoples' lives he affected.

As for OBL, that wouldn't surprise me, he's all over the place.