wildcard451

Should I go to the Farm's Xmas party?

Don't be a pansy like me - got to the Farm dammit!!!

g

Why are you not going? :o

You coming bolas, i have almost everything to do with skydiving in my collection except a cypress fire. And thats where you come in:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey Billy.. I have a question. Since you're deaf, your other senses are heightened, right? Does that make titty bars just THAT much better for you?

:D:D

Just not having to hear the crappy music and lame DJ's has to make it better. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Hey Billy.. I have a question. Since you're deaf, your other senses are heightened, right? Does that make titty bars just THAT much better for you?

titty bars actually kind of bore me, but maybe that's because I haven't actually been to any really good ones. I actually haven't been to one since I got married. :D

But yeah, being deaf does enhance my awareness in other ways, like my personal space and how close I am to others or objects. I mean in a general way.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just not having to hear the crappy music and Mark Shimell has to make it better. :|

Fixed it. :P;):ph34r::D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Just not having to hear the crappy music and Mark Shimell has to make it better. :|

The guy has talent when it comes to trance, If only he could apply that talent with the women.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Just not having to hear the crappy music and Mark Shimell at the poker table has to make it better. :|

The guy has talent when it comes to trance, If only he could apply that talent with the women.

re-edited it. :D:D:D

Nobody said Hans couldn't come tittie bar hopping too!

You really think his wife is going to just let him go? :D

Only if she can be assured that there will be no women along on the trip.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Listen Doc, Delta is ready when you are. Forget that driving shit.

Catch a Flight to ATL. I can pick you up around that same time as I am picking certain other Hot chicks at the airport. From there we will meet up with many Drunken Skydivers at the Pink Pony for a few libations before heading over to that boring place where NOTHING ever happens.

What other hot women are you picking up? ;)

Oh and you can blame me again for making this happen :)
And Kristi you never answered... are you going to come play at The Pink Pony???