Morrison79

Ripping DVD's for an I-pod?

I have been trying to rip dvd's to put on my Ipod Touch. I have tried about 4 different programs but keep getting bad results. Most of them are shaddy looking websites asking for a credit card number.
I did find a free one names "Videora I-pod Converter".
When i used this program it first copied the movie to the hard drive and then you have to convret it to MP4. It is saying that the conversion will take 5 hours. Is this a normal time for this? Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks

Not kidding you, this is the BEST there is,. It will rip dvd and then convert to Ipod. It also converts everything to ipod and it gives you the ability to set the preferences in so many ways, it also has all the pre set settings for most devices etc.

http://www.xilisoft.com/dvd-to-ipod-converter.html

You will love this tool

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

I can tell you what NOT to buy.. PQ DVD to IPod Suite.. I bought it because it seemed like it was easy to use and would convert not only DVDs but other movie files too. It does a great job with movie files such as .avi, but not so great a job with some DVDs. I wish I could get my $$ back..