chaoskitty

I love it when the Cowboys beat the Redskins.

... and not just because it pisses Lee off. :D:D But I'll take the jump he owes me at the Christmas Boogie. ;)

Nice.

That fucking game about gave me a coronary.

I wonder if Dallas can fly in their own private officiating crew when they come to DC, since the skins got to for this game.

It all comes down to the scoreboard baby! B|

Just loved that that prick T.O. shoved it up shrek's fat ass! :D:D:D

Having TO represent you team is like having skyride sponsor your event:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

No shit! :D:D:D I still couldn't believe Dallas signed him years after he did that stand-on-the-dallas-star TD celebration while with the Eagles.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No shit! :D:D:D I still couldn't believe Dallas signed him years after he did that stand-on-the-dallas-star TD celebration while with the Eagles.

As someone else said, when it comes to big money sports, it's all about the scoreboard.

Funny enough though, someone has laid the smackdown on TO from up high, as he is behaving and being civil this year.

I'm glad too!!!! I was watching the game yesterday, and definitely was very glad that the coyboys won!!!

CReW Skies,
bubbles
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I love it when the Buckeyes beat Michigan too...

but it was even better this year because Lee owes me a jump from that game too! I'll take it at the Christmas boogie as well. :D Maybe he'll learn not to bet on football just because he likes the color blue. :S:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I think this thread has run its course. Please feel free to lock this at anythime mods:D

Don't be crazy. The Cowboys get to beat up those losers again on Dec 30.
Of course by then it will be over; Washington will be out, the 'boys will have home field throughout and I will have joined the list of those you owe a jump ticket to.B|

you guys got lucky. 2 mins left and campbell throws an interception. What an idiot. He should of run, he had at least 5 yds...Just a rookie mistake i guess
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?