colkikinit

Who is this DZ dot commer??

In light of some recent posts by certain individuals who have no business throwing stones, I decide to ask the question.

So here are your hints, in no particular order.

Banned from Skydive Tallahassee,
Banned The Farm
Asked to leave an unnamed DZ in North Fl for sexually harassing females that were there for tandems.
Got kicked out of the Tandem concession at Rantoul.
Defrauded a shipping company out of a Cypres2 and then sold it to someone on the side.
Defrauded another skydiver when he took their money ($1000) with the promise of selling them drugs only to take their cash and walk. And then when questioned about it he lied and said he was arrested and he would turn them in if they asked about it again.
At a Halloween boogie at Skydive Tallahassee he trashed someones golf cart on the runway and as usual just walked away.

The worst part is this isnt even a complete list, but some of the offenses have defined him as a person and it would be too obvious as to who the honorable individual was if we listed them all.

He has been given so many chances by so many people. The worst part is that he acts like that is all water under the bridge and takes no responsibility for any of it, and then logs on and bad mouths people as if they did him wrong. Its offensive!!

Most everyone knows the truth about him, its not a secret, and if there is someone out there who thinks he is a cool guy, just misunderstood, they just haven't been fucked over by him YET!!
take a deep breath, relax and don't clinch your teeth together, it will all be over in a couple of minutes...

My guess in no particular order....

Jay,
Skinnyshrek
andycopland
cocheese.

Someone gave a a guy $1000 to go and buy them drugs. LMAO. First mistake there would be giving someone who does drugs a thousand dollars and expect them to bring you drugs.

Anyway, who is it?

Actually who cares who it is. Maybe before you put all these allegations to a name (even thought it is not hard to believe that someone here has done this) maybe you should have someone else back you up first.

With the way this forum is going lately my serious guess is going to be 'potatohead'.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Wasn't ME:ph34r: at least i dont think it was me:S HMmm
You honour i have no recolection of these events.B|

Plausable deniabilty :D:D

You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So are you going to tell us who it is or is your purpose of this thread to stir shit and make everyone here become suspicious of ALL jumpers from that area?

I am guessing the way you know how people get on with the certain person on these forums that you yourself are using a 'alias' username and are in fact a regular in the forums. If so have you realised that the moderators here can see who you really are? Nobody likes a nark.

I guess seeing you have not said it that you are just a shit stirrer who needs to hide behind a username because you are scared of the person, also makes me think you are so scared that you wish you did not start this thread and that would explain why you have not gotten around to naming the person.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

hey hey hey, just tallahassee for me. And i have never sexually harrased any woman, except the mudslide bottle, but that is a different story all together.:D

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?