goofyjumper

I recevied a weird v/m about my husband

Not sure how they got my number but obvioulsy they know me and my phone # also. I have a feeling of who it may be but this number came up as a local Tallahassee number. I tried calling it back and it just rang for a long time and then made a fax noise sound.

Anyone know a good way to trace the number? I already looked on a reverse phone number website online but it said I have to pay money to get the info.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Just type the number into google (with dashes) and if its a listed number then you'll get the return. Then you can even click the link to see the sat image of their address. Scary, huh?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Just type the number into google (with dashes) and if its a listed number then you'll get the return. Then you can even click the link to see the sat image of their address. Scary, huh?

Wow, cool thanks. I am going to try that!
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Doesn't the 850 area code also cover Pensacola?? Usually when I get a weird call from that area code it's PsychoBob (although I do not recognize that number as his). :P And he's definitely a weirdo. :D

But from the tone of this post I'm guessing he's not the culprit. :S

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

The message was your husband is cheating on you aaaaaaa the fat bastard is cheating on you:D The voice sounds like an EVP you know from the ghost shows. I am trying to think if i have pissed off any 5 yr olds lately or something. Or at best high school but you never know with me.

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

The message was your husband is cheating on you aaaaaaa the fat bastard is cheating on you:D The voice sounds like an EVP you know from the ghost shows. I am trying to think if i have pissed off any 5 yr olds lately or something. Or at best high school but you never know with me.

you know, that is a really SHITTY thing to go and call Brandy and say some shit like that. I hope she finds out who it was and let's them have it. The nerve of some people to try and start shit like that.
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Uhhh HUH!!
Yep!! I knew it!!

So Brandy Finally knows about you and the Fat China Man?:P:D

:D:D:D

And Laura, 850 goes from west of Jacksonville all the way to Pensacola.

Well, who ever started it I will find out real soon. Maybe we will pay a visit to their house.:)

Then again maybe we will never find out.[:/]
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

***And he's definitely a weirdo.

HEY! I resemble that remark! Just wait til my next DD. It'll be a panty burner!:D:P;)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

you know, that is a really SHITTY thing to go and call Brandy and say some shit like that. I hope she finds out who it was and let's them have it. The nerve of some people to try and start shit like that.

I wish i had the time, with work and the gym these days,i guess i could sneak off at about 5am in the morning for a quickie.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

The message was your husband is cheating on you

Like there's another saint that could put up with you-that was a weak attempt. I would try more of a
"Your husband drinks Bud Light when you're not around"
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Sounds like he might be cheating with you!:o:P

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Lee?? Work? Gym?? Now that is some funny shit!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wait.. Hold.. Let me catch my breath..
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cant!! Sorry.. :D:D:D:D

Wait till you see me in the speedos buddy

Lee?? Work? Gym?? Now that is some funny shit!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wait.. Hold.. Let me catch my breath..
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Cant!! Sorry.. :D:D:D:D

\I>:( just threw up a little in my mouth.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You're not going to post that are you? :|

Hell no, with all the pms i will get brandy for sure will think i am cheating on her

Brandy...Brandy who? Are you FN cheatin' on me? You..You..You FN Ogre!!!

I didn't know your name was Hanz.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun