Sled14

Wings Colors, need opinions

I'm about to order my rig, getting new Wings container and maybe used or new main. I've been playing with the coloring program on the wings website and thought this looked good but want some other opinions.

And anyone have a pic of the blue/black tye-dye in real life? Trying to see how the colors really look

Mate i got a wings and i wish so much that i never went tye die. The shit you get from others...
Plain always looks the best. If you dont mind me saying try looking at these two colors toghetor as they look spectacular on a rig.... royal blue and charcoal.
My mate just got it done and it is the best looking rig i have ever seen and it seems lots of others think the same.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Mate i got a wings and i wish so much that i never went tye die. The shit you get from others...

What do you mean? I dont like tye-dye but thought these two colors together look good, not like the typical rainbow tye-dye

No, not in tye dye, just plain and simple.

My wings has red and yellow tye dye and i think it looks aweful:S

I am playing on the site now, just royal blue and grey is looking really cool.

Have sent you a PM as well.

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Guest 1010
Don't know if its an option but I got non-black main risers in case I ever needed some help to differentiate them in an interesting situation. I like them that way (navy).

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.