skinnyshrek

This post will probably cost me about $4

Please people, i hate texting, very rare do i respond to them. It costs me money as i don't have texting on the phone plan. I would rather you all just call me. So you fuckers fire away and text. Cost me that 10 cents a text.lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Why would we need to do that when we know you are on here all the time.

No some of us work. i have to mainly post at night now or when i am home sendig invoices. look at pops , he doesn't even own a phone

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

No some of us work. i have to mainly post at night now or when i am home sendig invoices. look at pops , he doesn't even own a phone

He just didn't give YOU the number! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Yeah - I was thinking - WHAT? Andy has a phone . . . :P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You should see him typing on the computer, its a work of art. As for him seeing the numbers/Maybe get andy jitterbuy for xmas:D

Talk to Jay-he knows how to make them stop:S

I hate texting with a passion. if i had a fancy shmancy phone with letters i would. Then people abbreviate shit which makes it even harder fuck i am getting old, i sound like my dad 20 years ago.. fuck, time to buy a corvette and get an earing

I got a picture/video message this evening... and I think I'm now scarred for life... :|:DB|:D

if you want I can forward it to you... :):ph34r::)

if its from the fat china man i usually get all his weird shit

I got a picture/video message this evening... and I think I'm now scarred for life... :|:DB|:D

naw... not from the fat china man... this was from a mom... :o
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Please people, i hate texting, very rare do i respond to them. It costs me money as i don't have texting on the phone plan. I would rather you all just call me. So you fuckers fire away and text. Cost me that 10 cents a text.lol

You poor fat cunt. Get a blackberry with unlimited email and text for $29.99 a month, and you can use it as a phone too.

Oh wait, you hate texting. Damn, I text, but I don't abbreviate. Why should you have to? :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No some of us work.
And some people sit in their truck and watch people work. :o
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

No some of us work.
And some people sit in their truck and watch people work. :o

Hey, leave the truck out of this. :D Ity's just an innocent party

Just do what I used to do. Anytime someone sends you a text, reply with a Picture of your Nuts.

(I had to quit that though, Shane wouldnt stop texting after he figured that out. I think he has a whole folder full of J`s Nuts by now)

:D:D:D maybe I should reply with a picture of MY trushed mouth... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

naw... not from the fat china man... this was from a mom... :o

HOLY SHIT are you the guy with the cell phone that's just one digit off from my husband's?!?!? :o:o:o:o

Somebody prolly has a very nice shot of my Seahawks 'Team Spirit'. :$:D:P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Just do what I used to do. Anytime someone sends you a text, reply with a Picture of your Nuts.

(I had to quit that though, Shane wouldnt stop texting after he figured that out. I think he has a whole folder full of J`s Nuts by now)

Ask miss pollard about texts and nuts:D

HOLY SHIT are you the guy with the cell phone that's just one digit off from my husband's?!?!? :o:o:o:o

Naw... I know who it was from... :ph34r: I've got your number programed into my phone now...

not that she should be afraid or anything... I'm pretty harmless... :$:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...