SpeedRacer

Do women understand the effects of their boobs?

...( all she said was something about how I looked like her cousin.).....

I can't believe you all missed this.

It was obviously an Alabama girl. Racer did good staying away from it!
:D:D:P

Swedishcelt: Sorry, honey. YOU obviously don't understand certain aspects of men.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

What this thread proves without a doubt is how many men just totally misunderstand women.

Not all men... but I do agree with you here.

It was loud, she wanted to flirt... she had to get close enough for you to hear. Luckily mine don't often get in the way like that, but some women have inconviently large breasts that would make those situations more challenging... and maybe she was just trying to talk and flirt.

There are three possiblities here
1. Intentional act to use all the resources at her disposal
2. Not intended... but allowed
3. She was just leaning against you to talk.

But... since you did nothing with her advance, any of the options failed.

Anyway, do women really know what effect that has on a man when they press their boobs against him? Or am I just a perv?

No... What effect did it have on you? :|

Seriously... are you sayin' that when I go around the DZ and give the guys a hug it causes them to have "impure thoughts"? Certainly there is an expiration date on those things, isn't there?

What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

> ...are you sayin' that when I go around the DZ and give the guys a hug it causes them to have "impure thoughts"?
————————————————————————————————————————
Seriously speaking. That's a big and historical misundersting between men and women, how men react to certain "things" and how women react to certain "things".
You call them "impure thoughts".
To be honest, as a man, I can say that if a female friend of mine hugs me rubbing her boobies against me, it's a pleasant feeling, and the feeling of "wanting more"/"wanting more caresses"/"wanting more intimacy"/whatever-you-like-to-call-it" comes NATURAL.
Why a natural istinct/feeling/sensation is labelled "impure thoughts"?!?!?!?!?
Istinc is istinct. Men are men. Women are women. Boobies rubbed against a men yield a natural pleasant feeling, that wioth the fantasy could go "anywhere".
Then, after the "istinct" part (which is, again, NATURAL, men do NOT think deliberately to it), the is the "reason", there is the brain, the is the will to do or not to do "something".
If the girl/lady/woman who ruibbed her boobies against me is: an old time friend/the fiance/wife of a friend of mine/a lady I am not really interested in/a lady who I do not have any intention to "proceed" on, or I am engaged with another lady, then my fantasies stop there, and I simply keep for me the tenderness of "boobies rubbing" and that's it.
A plesant act is a pleasant act, fantasies are fantasies (and you cannot rule against fantasies).
THEN, if I behave unproperly to a (maybe) simple act of boobies rubbing, is a business of mine, if I hurt the lady is business of mine, if I say something not convenient to said lady is a business of mine, and I will take any responsability for what I do or say afterwards.
But I don't think it is right to call "impure thoughts" the natural feeling/fantasies that come upon a tender act (as boobies rubbing).
There should be a to call perv or impure or similar label to something that arise naturally and istinctively.
Then, again, it is not nice or it is improper or it is unconvenient or it is unpleasant to do or say something to said lady upon boobies rubbing (or another "pleasant" act) when actually the good old common sense says to NOT say or do "something".
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

"Impure thoughts"... "fantasy"... same thing. I was trying to be descriptive without being graphic.

Are you saying your mother hugging you gives you fantasies too?
ones? -- Monday.

Of course not, breasts are not the same and you know it. They're just THERE. If you leaned against me with your chest, would you notice? Probably not. We can't help that they stick out and they are NOT the same thing as your genitalia. For one thing, one is a lot lower than the other. Doh.

I agree with Bethany in that I don't really notice when my breasts brush up against anything anymore. Like she said, they're just there. Now, I know the effect of a low-cut blouse and am guilty of wearing them sometimes, but I'm sure I've brushed up against many a guy before and have not even realized it.

That said, the lady was definitely hitting on him because she walked up to him in a bar. That takes a little nerve!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

> Are you saying your mother hugging you gives you fantasies too?
Of course not. Obviously, there are "certain directions" or "certain people" I CANNOT develop fantasies because in my brain there are natural barriers and I do not feel a (even modest) attraction to 100% of world ladies.
And, then, to develop certain fantasies, obviously, said lady must be "someway/somehow attractive to me".
I hope some other bloke pops in in this discussion otherwise I feel as a green skin Martian :|
Then, again, if after said hug with boobies rubbing by an attractive (to me) lady I haven't got on, develops into a pleasant feeling and natural fantasies, and if afterwards I do not do or say anything unconvenient to said lady, what's wrong with fantasies? :S
I do PERFECTLY understand that a hug with boobies rubbing is NOT enough to ask the lady to have intimacy 5 minutes after the hug; the "boobies rubbing hug" changes perfectly nothing to my future behaviour towards that lady, and I do understand that "that" hug can have no other meaning other than a sign of affection abd that's it, but if I feel that lady "attractive", natural fantasies arise but I do stay at my "place". Is there anything wrong or impure with what I stated? Am I the only here? :S

Stay safe out there

> I think everyone every man knows what you're saying. A man's mind isn't very PC. That's just the way it is
I think that if I have to explain what comes "natural" to a man (always remaining within kindness and education and sensitivity and appropriateness and whatever...) to a fellow lady skydiver, means that, PROBABLY, men and womed do live in separate universes that once in a while they come in touch with each other and once in a while one universe comes to know what is REALLY in the mind of a member of the other universe.
I honestly admit that at my age I am starting to understanding women a little bit NOW :|
Just my 0.02€.

Stay safe out there

Well, as far as I know, when I give my "full-body" affectionate hugs... the same hugs as I give to my children... to guys, girls and pets at the DZ, they do not cause "fantasies." I'm like their mother.
ones? -- Monday.

> Well, as far as I know, when I give my "full-body" affectionate hugs... the same hugs as I give to my children... to guys, girls and pets at the DZ, they do not cause "fantasies." I'm like their mother
I do believe so and it's nice for you to give hugs to whomever you feel like hugging, as well as it is nice to receive hugs from you because they are giving with affection.
What you do not have control on is the feeling that sometimes you can "generate" on someone hugging him.
Apart from whomever lady I receive hugs I have a on (=my Mom for example), if an attractive lady gives me a hug, they can come natural fantasies to me, I cannot refrain them, fantasies are fantasies, they just come; then it is ON ME to stay at place.
Yourself being a lady, would it be so unconvenient to know that a certain bloke you hugged, has natural fantasies on you? While said bloke remains at place?
Stay safe out there

Yourself being a lady, would it be so unconvenient to know that a certain bloke you hugged, has natural fantasies on you? While said bloke remains at place?

I believe that is what is referred to as being a "c _ _ _ teaser." It would not be a good thing. But I do not believe that I have anything to worry about in that area. :D

ones? -- Monday.

I didn't mean "get" sexually. I meant "get" in an "understand" way.

The gracious and lovely Bethany pointed out that men just dont understand women. And there are posts by women disagreeing over what it meant.

It's impossible for men to "get it" because it is different for every woman out there. The only thing that men "get" is that we don't "get it." And never will.

Personally, it's what I find so awesome about women. You really have to get to know each of them.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

> I believe that is what is referred to as being a "c _ _ _ teaser." It would not be a good thing. But I do not believe that I have anything to worry about in that area
Now I know what it means. Of course there are many different ways for a lady to hug a male friend and many ways to "provoke" him or just hug him and that's it.
My point is simply: no matter if the hug is innocent or not, if I find a lady attractive, even an innocent hug (with boobies rubbing) can get me have (nice) fantasies on said lady. While myself remaining at .
Now, my further point: does this come natural to me as it comes natural to (nearly) every man on the planet (whichever nationality he belongs to) or am I a BIG perv?!?!?!?!? :o

Stay safe out there

What do you mean by boobie rub hug?

Is that just a tight squeeze or are they purposely wiggling while being squeezed to rub them against you?

I don't get hugs with the wiggle. [:/]

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

> What do you mean by boobie rub hug?
A hug by a lady is a hug by a lady: there are boobies involved, small/normal/big that can be, it's anyway a tender "thing".
If (in addition to tenderness) said lady is attractive to me (according to MY standard), fantasies with said lady can come to me natural.
Again: am I the only around here? :S

Stay safe out there

> I believe that is what is referred to as being a "c _ _ _ teaser." It would not be a good thing. But I do not believe that I have anything to worry about in that area
Now I know what it means. Of course there are many different ways for a lady to hug a male friend and many ways to "provoke" him or just hug him and that's it.
My point is simply: no matter if the hug is innocent or not, if I find a lady attractive, even an innocent hug (with boobies rubbing) can get me have (nice) fantasies on said lady. While myself remaining at .
Now, my further point: does this come natural to me as it comes natural to (nearly) every man on the planet (whichever nationality he belongs to) or am I a BIG perv?!?!?!?!? :o

Define "fantasies". Is it just a few thoughs about how she's pretty, a few thoughts about her nice breasts, then a few about having sex w/her, and that's it?

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

> Define "fantasies". Is it just a few thoughs about how she's pretty, a few thoughts about her nice breasts, then a few about having sex w/her, and that's it?
All you said, one at a time (!!!) according to who is the lady I am receiving a hug, and how attractive she is (to me, obviously).
I do NOT have a single (and final) fantasy for ALL the ladies B|

Stay safe out there

> Define "fantasies". Is it just a few thoughs about how she's pretty, a few thoughts about her nice breasts, then a few about having sex w/her, and that's it?
All you said, one at a time (!!!) according to who is the lady I am receiving a hug, and how attractive she is (to me, obviously).
I do NOT have a single (and final) fantasy for ALL the ladies B|

What I was getting at is this:

It wouldn't take a hug for me to have brief sexual thoughts about a woman. The thoughts, if they're going to happen, would zip through my mind upon first seeing her. So I might be the around here.

That said, If a woman whom I had nice thoughts about gave me a generic hug as described by JENNER8R, the sexual thoughts probably wouldn't happen again based on the generic hug. Well, in some cases that might not be entirely true...:D

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

Ha!
How eloquently stated:ph34r:!
But seriously, sometimes we chickies really DON'T know the effect we maybe having when we press up against you with our boobies.
So- should we then, assume certain somethings in return when the huggee hugs our rubs us back in a certain way when they hug us back??
Honestly, maybe we with the boobies could be enlightened to the meaning of certain male hug techniques...

It's kinda like us going up to you and ru...ah, never mind.

No it is isn't. It isn't at all.

So can we rub our balls up against women randomly at bars?

Of course not, breasts are not the same and you know it. They're just THERE. If you leaned against me with your chest, would you notice? Probably not. We can't help that they stick out and they are NOT the same thing as your genitalia. For one thing, one is a lot lower than the other. Doh.

What this thread proves without a doubt is how many men just totally misunderstand women.

What if she is a little person and you don't notice her in front of you and then you lean forward to say get a drink from the bar, and then your nads rub up against her
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192