flr169

snow storm

the result of 2 snow storms in the last 4 days....

northwestern ontario.........

enjoy cause we are.............

===========================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Here we only got the cold and wind from you storm. If I can't go and jump, it could at least snow. I love to watch it snowing. II've decided now that I prefer that it snows after I get to work and melts off the road before I have to drive home. I used to want it to snow on the weekends when I didn't have to go anywhere. But, now that I got bit by the skydiving monster, I want good weather on the weekends!
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

A Pinto? I can't believe any of those are still on the road. I'm a snow wimp. I cannot stand driving in it. Actually its the ice and the slushy crap that I really can't stand. I live in the mountains and we have a lot of roads that have no guardrails with God knows what beyond the shoulder.B| Anyway, my FWD with Blizzaks seem to do the trick. I'm in New England and we're expecting our first storm tonight and tomorrow.[:/]

Yeah, Pintos and snow don't mix well at all. Got a FWD Acura RSX myself, and that definitely doesn't mix with snow, but I've made it work pretty well. I actually find it a worthy challenge to constantly compensate for loss of traction, and make it up one of the many hills around my area. Used to drive around my parents' old minivan, FWD as well, and that was a beast. Actually, it was called "The Beast" because it really was. Driving that in the snow was a death wish. One time we were headed way north, I think to Vermont, and the car was so low on gas, the digital displays were starting to lose power, and the digital speedo stopped registering. That was fun.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

If I could send it your way I would....everyone should enjoy the white fluffy stuff...

I love riding snowmobiles....usually cant wait to go for the first ride....but the last few years I would much rather have60-80 degree weather and be-able to skydive....

the snow banks are upwards of 5+ feet allready and winter just started............

going be a good winter for riding....

==============================
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting - "fcuk me what a ride!"

Yeah, never had awesome snow tires on any car I've ever owned, including the RSX. But yes, I've heard the RSX is great if you put snow tires on it. I just have a set of high performance all-seasons on right now, beat to shit from a couple years of autocrossing and hard driving. Need to replace them, because snow and these shit tires are going to cause me an accident for sure.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche