lauraliscious

What to get the administrative assistants for xmas??

My office is having our holiday luncheon next week and we usually take up a collection and get a gift to show our appreciation for our administrative assistants. Since they are both female and I'm one of the few female engineers in the office, I've been kind of delegated to figure out what to get them and get it. So what do you guys think??? I'm bad at this kind of stuff. We should have about $240 for each of them and I want to get them both the same thing. We could split that $$ up between 2 different gifts too...

Thanks for your input!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Maybe half Visa gift card, half Spa Sydell certificate.

LOL, that's pretty much along the lines of what I was thinking, and if I go with the spa it was going to be Spa Sydell since they can then pick their location (and their treatment). I just wasn't sure if every woman likes the spa thingy. Although one of them wants to make a tandem, maybe I could get her a jump. :D:P Just wouldn't know what to get the other one then. :S

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

female engineers

That's oxymoronic - almost like someone saying that they work for the FAA
It just don't make sense
:P:P:):P

I'd probably go for a spa certificate-something that they might be less likely to spend their own money on but would appreciate. I can recommend several good asian joints in Atlanta if you wish:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

female engineers

That's oxymoronic - almost like someone saying that they work for the FAA
It just don't make sense
:P:P:):P

I'd probably go for a spa certificate-something that they might be less likely to spend their own money on but would appreciate. I can recommend several good asian joints in Atlanta if you wish:)

I wouldn't be surprised if some of those joints offered something extra behind the back door... :P

There were a few of those joints in the Birmingham area that got busted by an anti-prostitution sting a few years ago. It was all over the news.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

***There were a few of those joints in the Birmingham area that got busted by an anti-prostitution sting a few years ago.

Can you get me their addresses.:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

We should have about $240 for each of them and I want to get them both the same thing. We could split that $$ up between 2 different gifts too...

By them each a $5.00 snowglobe and then take me out on the town in Atlanta. They won't know the difference and we'll have a blast on $230.00

Just a suggestion.:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***There were a few of those joints in the Birmingham area that got busted by an anti-prostitution sting a few years ago.

Can you get me their addresses.:ph34r:

If I can find an old phone book, I can give you the address to whatever business has taken their places... :D They're a shifty lot... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

***They're a shifty lot...

AHHHH...nothing like good ol' shifty hookers.;):D:D

You expect quality by the airport? :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

***I feel so unloved and unappreciated

Don't worry, you are.:ph34r::D

This is why I buy gifts for Hushpuppy but not for you:P Have you delivered it yet? Does delivering gifts make you SantaBob or PsychoSanta?
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried