freefalle

I hurt on so many levels

dude youre a douche bag

>:(Long line of &%^(^$*_*&^%####%&* directed at skydiver88, AKA Will Stribling! Stop being a young, arrogant little shite & grow up!>:(

That said, Chuck:

I was involved in an accident where two people (on one bicycle) died. I tried to help the one girl(she was 19 yrs old) & couldn't save her. [:/]

You can talk to clergy, you can try talking to the family. If you're lucky, they won't blame you. I wasn't that lucky...

End of the day this is something terrible that happened & we don't have time machines to go back & prevent it.

Say sorry to yourself & love yourself again. You'll never forget, but you can, eventually, live with it. Friends surrounding you, caring for & supporting you is the only therapy.

Doing what you do & have done would indicate to me there're many of those around :)
A VERY MERRY UNBIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
D.S # 125

First, how you came into this world was totally out of your control. Please don't ever think that you are less than anyone else because of your background. You had nothing to do with that. I, personally, don't think any less of you for for your background/past. I'm sure that many/most others feel the same.

Second, the fact that you are trying to do good things means that you ARE a better person, than you give yourself credit for being. You seem to really care, or you wouldn't feel so badly. Good intentions count immensely.

Third, regarding people blaming you for this person's death...people like to place blame when tragedy occurs. Whether it is or isn't your fault, the bottom line is that you do feel very horrible, and you will have to one day forgive yourself. It's mostly you, who is making yourself out to be the bad person. Anyone who has lived a full life realizes that even good people sometimes do what are considered to be "bad" things. It's tragic for that person's loved ones, yes. It's also tragic for you and for your inner sense of well-being, that this happened.

Please seek counseling because you deserve to move on from this and to feel better about yourself. The fact that you feel such pain is an indication that you do have compassion and empathy. You are not a bad person. You deserve love and compassion, just like everyone else.

dude youre a douche bag

I really don't thinks so.

Is what he said harsh? Yes.

Is it true? Yes.

My sympathies go out to the O.P., he's in a tough spot and it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I've been in bad patches, where the only thing that keeps me going is the thought that the sun will keep rising and setting no matter what.

To the O.P., chin up and keep on truckin'. Make your peace with this. Things happen in life, outside of our control, so focus on keeping yourself sane. Stay busy, and distract yourself enough to let your mind digest this pain in little doses.

Good luck to you sir, the fact you hurt leads me to believe there's a good man that just needs some healing in you.
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

Hey, it's Bowl Ass.

You are an amazing person. How many can say that they were flying camera with Norman Kent with so few jumps you had? Your son is a lucky kid.

You have pretty much dedicated your life to helping people. That is extremely noble. On top of that you give and give. Either on here giving advice or just trying to help a dumbass that had pulled too low get back in the air.

About that accident: do you feel that there was something you could have done to avoid it? Sit down and talk about it with a neutral party. If in talking you do discover something, just accept it. Accept it but learn from it and try to make sure it never happens again.

The past is past, remember the good, learn from the bad, don't let it effect the present or the future.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I guess what I'm saying is that I've seen too many situations where good people have voluntarily left this world because they felt like they would never measure up and couldn't "man up" and get over it.

My comment was just reactionary. I'm sure you have an approach that works well with some people.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)