grannyinthesky

A test for us old kids

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Reply To

In Reply To

Im the girl, Im right

You want Rights, Go burn your Bras!!

what bra???

ATTA GIRL!

I knew this bunch wouldn't let me down. :)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Im the girl, Im right

what bra???

ATTA GIRL!

I knew this bunch wouldn't let me down. :)

woo hoo Granny! is this your first flaming post? Thats :D;)

woo hoo Granny! is this your first flaming post? Thats ..

Yep, it sure is! And I pay up where? :)

I'll PM you the beer mailing address.

be sure to send enough for all of DZ.com;):D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

In Reply To

woo hoo Granny! is this your first flaming post? Thats ..

Yep, it sure is! And I pay up where?

I called it, so the next time you visit Florida... look me up....

You got it!!!
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Im the girl, Im right

what bra???:D:)

ATTA GIRL! B|

They are just so constriciting ya know? :P:)
Try no bra on a 36DD... doesn't work :|

Prove it.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Im the girl, Im right

what bra???:D:)

ATTA GIRL! B|

They are just so constriciting ya know? :P:)
Try no bra on a 36DD... doesn't work :|

Got two hands don't ya!? :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I got 'em all, unfortunately but for #10, I assume you mean "Freddy the freeloader"....but there was also Clem Kadiddlehopper. As for 12, there was another small car with the engine in the back and a trunk in the front.....the Corvair. Only 17....that was our best bug-stuffing effort. We coulda' got a couple more but we had to be able to drive through McDonalds. :|

"T'was ever thus."

Actually, if you include the Buddhist monks from Viet Nam, the third blank would be "themselves" and it would be right 'cuz it was protesting the war.

And for the guy who mentionted Clem Kadiddlehopper -- the test specifically referred to the hobo, not the hick

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?