grannyinthesky

A test for us old kids

ah fairly easy

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?Silver Bullet .

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. in early 1964, we all watched them on The Ed Sullivan Show.

03. "Get your kicks, on Route 66 ."

04. "The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changedto protect the innocent ."

05. "In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight ."

06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we "danced" under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the "Limbo."

07. "NESTLES", Nestle's makes the very best....... "chocolate."

0 8. Satchmo was America 's "Ambassador of Goodwill." Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was Louis Armstrong .

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? a Timex Watch .

10. Red Skelton's hobo character was named Freddie the Freeloader and Red always ended his television show by saying, "Good Night, and "God Bless ".

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning theirdraft cards or flags.

12. The little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? Bug or Beetle.

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, "the day the music died."This was a tribute to Buddy Holly . ( and Richie Valens and the Big Bopper)

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called Sputnik.

15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the Hula Hoop.

:S

You ain't that old kid...Did you ever think we'd have cordless phones...let alone cell phones?

Do you remember when the princess phone was the hot ticket?

Some of you out there may even remember when jumping rounds was the happening deal....

Streaker

B|
Have a yippee ki ya day!

You ain't that old kid...Did you ever think we'd have cordless phones...let alone cell phones?
Do you remember when the princess phone was the hot ticket?

Well, I do still remember phone prefixes that were letters, not numbers and we dialed on real dials, not buttons. Of course, that's because I have vivid memories from when I was a baby, right?
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

I had one of those once ... it was called a Strato Hammer. It would land you so hard you'd break rocks.

I went back to jumping my Paradactyl.

And for all you grey hairs feeling your years, just remember the immortal words of Peter Pan, "If you grow up, you can't fly anymore."

I'll never grow up
I'll never grow up
I'll never go to school ...
I'll never grow up.
Nope. Not me!
Zing Lurks

And for all you grey hairs feeling your years, just remember the immortal words of Peter Pan, "If you grow up, you can't fly anymore."

I'll never grow up
I'll never grow up
I'll never go to school ...
I'll never grow up.
Nope. Not me!

I'll take the next chorus of that song.

POPS #10490

Ill take a shot.

/

My daughter just sent it to me. I thought it might be interesting to see some of the answers that would show up here.

A TEST FOR OLD KIDS

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?horse shit.:D

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. in early 1964, we all watched them on The ?lone ranger Show.?

03. "Get your kicks, ?by kicking tonto."

04. "The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed?to Earl and Betty."

05. "In the jungle, the mighty jungle, ? lions will eat you"
06. After the Twist, The Mashed Potato, and the Watusi, we "danced" under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the "Sciatica."

07. "N_E_S_T_L_E_S", Nestle's makes the very best....... "_diabetics."

0 8. Satchmo was America 's "Ambassador of Goodwill." Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was Satch mo"(couldnt think of anything funny)

9 What takes a licking and keeps on ticking? the evasive clitorous ."

10. Red Skelton's hobo character was named I got nothing" and Red always ended his television show by saying, "Good Night, and "eat shit"_

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam War did so by burning theirneighboring' village or children"

12. The little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front was called the VW. What other names did it go by? Cheech or Chong"

13. In 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about, "the day the music died."This was a tribute to Dead music"
14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it. It was called DKTHRIUM" (that's Russian for spare rocket)

15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist. It was called the Colostemy bag

Was I correct? LOL:D
My photos

My Videos

Was I correct? LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely. Just like I remember it

There goes JT again.. being nice to little old ladies;)

Who YOU callin' old?! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Was I correct? LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I noticed he didnt complain about you calling him a lady.
My photos

My Videos

Was I correct? LOL

Put the beer down...you wanted to address that to 'Zon! :S

Was I correct? LOL

Put the beer down...you wanted to address that to 'Zon! :S

LOL. I did address it to Jeanne, but I wanted to quote you.:P
My photos

My Videos

In Reply To
In Reply To
In Reply To
-----------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
------------------------------------------------------------In Reply To
-----------
Was I correct? LOL
-------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------There goes JT again.. being nice to little old ladies
------------------------------------------------------------Who YOU callin' old?!
------------------------------------------------------------I noticed he didnt complain about you calling him a lady.
-----------------------------------------------------------Put the beer down...you wanted to address that to 'Zon!
-----------------------------------------------------------LOL. I did address it to Jeanne, but I wanted to quote you.

Oh, good. Now that's it's all cleared up. I thought someone was calling me old grrrrrrrrrr

POPS #10490

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset, the grateful citizens would ask, Who was that masked man? Invariably, someone would answer, I don't know, but he left this behind. What did he leave behind?

A turd.

Walt

Nope...he uses these! B|

Actually the alternative sucks more. I sorta plan on getting better with age, like a fine wine!

A friend of mine's who is 60+ *(being nice here) he was a golden gloves boxer ya know :P his favorite saying is.... "ya know what the best thing about being my age is?.... its the fact that ya got here!!

Roy :)

They say I suffer from insanity.... But I actually enjoy it.

You guys are OLD!

Ever hear of Crusader Rabbit?

Who played the Cisco Kid on TV?

What was the Cisco Kid's sidekick's name?

What was the Cisco Kid's horse's name?

What was Zorro's horse's name?

What was the Sky King's sidekick's name?

What was the sidekick's Jeep named?

What was the Sky King's plane's name?

What was the Sky King's daughter's name?

Who played Wild Bill Hickock on TV?

What was Wild Bill Hickock's sidekick's name and who played him on TV?

No fair googling.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239