turtlespeed

Quit all the political stuff, this is BONFIRE!

Believe me, you really don'tk want to see granny boobies!--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be fair, maybe airtwardo would.

Well, he's not around this morning so we'll never know. B|
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Hey, its not my thread and I didn't make up the link, I'm just linking the link. Its pretty much the example of whats wrong in Bonfire.

I know, but skymama said if anybody posts a link that logs you out, they would get banned.

Edited to add: It's the greenies' job to check out every link in every post. If they come across one that logs them out, they get pissed.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I heard (seen) her say that and that was in my sig line for nearly a year with nothing but some funny PMs from people and some funny comments from the greenies.

The point is people need to reawake their sense of humor in the face of tragedy. Its important for your mental health and will help the community as a whole. We've spent too much time this year loosing friends and bitching about *insert company/organization/person's name here*. We need some good old fashion pranking and laughs.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Enjoy your time out... same goes for anyone else that posts that link.

It took me all of five seconds to realize what that link did to me, and log back in. How is that worthy of a banning???
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I heard (seen) her say that and that was in my sig line for nearly a year with nothing but some funny PMs from people and some funny comments from the greenies.

[Quote]The point is people need to reawaken their sense of humor in the face of tragedy. Its important for your mental health and will help the community as a whole. We've spent too much time this year loosing friends and bitching about *insert company/organization/person's name here*. We need some good old fashion pranking and laughs.

[Orange]DING DING DING DING DING
WE HAVE A WINNER!
Thanks Dave -
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

It took me all of five seconds to realize what that link did to me, and log back in. How is that worthy of a banning???

Because when a mod clicks on it, they lose track of unread posts and can't do their job properly. Also, when a few people do it in a short span of time, like 3 or 4 times in one month, they lose patience.

I posted last month a link that reset all posts as "read", and even though I meant for one idiot poster to click on it, a mod did and I screwed that mod's day. Took a lot of apologizing and I tried to help that mod to "see" the url for what it is before clicking on it. Then Wildcard451 posted a link that logged you out, but the url was disguised as a "tinyurl" so he got banned, with a warning that anybody else doing something like that would get banned too.

Just don't do it anymore...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Because when a mod clicks on it, they lose track of unread posts and can't do their job properly. Also, when a few people do it in a short span of time, like 3 or 4 times in one month, they lose patience.

I posted last month a link that reset all posts as "read", and even though I meant for one idiot poster to click on it, a mod did and I screwed that mod's day. Took a lot of apologizing and I tried to help that mod to "see" the url for what it is before clicking on it. Then Wildcard451 posted a link that logged you out, but the url was disguised as a "tinyurl" so he got banned, with a warning that anybody else doing something like that would get banned too.

Just don't do it anymore...

FINE FUCKERS - NOW CAN WE GET BACK TO POSTING BOOBIES?!!!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Already did my part. :D

Unfortunately - yes, you did - but you could post the wife's.

***Already did my part.

Yeah thanks a lot! I wish it would have logged me out so I could get some chlorine to wash my eyes out.:P:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

There's a clevage picture that I had my wedding photographer take specifically for you guys. When I finally get my photos back, I'll post it for you.

Even though I wasn't able to invite skydivers, I still thought of you. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

There's a clevage picture that I had my wedding photographer take specifically for you guys. When I finally get my photos back, I'll post it for you.

Even though I wasn't able to invite skydivers, I still thought of you. ;)

You rock Your Hotness!

mmmmmm, cleavage!!! :)