turtlespeed

Memorial Fund for Skinnyshrek (Lee Gerrard)

I believe it was something like $620 from 18 poker players.

There was $660 from Poker Players and an Anoumous Person broght the total to $1,000.:)

You guys are fucking awesome!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I believe it was something like $620 from 18 poker players.

There was $660 from Poker Players and an Anoumous Person broght the total to $1,000.:)

You guys are fucking awesome!

You can say that again! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh and yes, I pushed all in with 2 7 offsuit, and lost. :D Now that hand didn't knock me out, but sent me on the way out... :P

Yes, I appreciated the donation to my stack. Both time you went all in.:D

Ah... now I know what you look like. Pretty good match to your avatar. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

And I appreciated everyone's donations to mine. :P

Great comeback victory by the way!

Thank you very much for donating the trophy back to The Farm! :)
I know it means a lot to me, and to everyone else as well. J is planning to get a case for it and the "horse's ass" trophy so that both will be on display for everyone at the dz.

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

And I appreciated everyone's donations to mine. :P

Great comeback victory by the way!

Thank you very much for donating the trophy back to The Farm! :)
I know it means a lot to me, and to everyone else as well. J is planning to get a case for it and the "horse's ass" trophy so that both will be on display for everyone at the dz.

Comeback? "Don't call it a comeback!"

I'm sure what you meant to say was "great strategy lying in wait as the low stack off the radar while you planned world domination." Right?:P:P:P

I didn't realize that was you, or I would have introduced myself. I'm the one that dealt the cards when you guys were down to the final 4 or 5, and with your help handling the chips, dealt the game to the end.

Good game! :)

I didn't realize that was you, or I would have introduced myself. I'm the one that dealt the cards when you guys were down to the final 4 or 5, and with your help handling the chips, dealt the game to the end.

You silly goose.. I was trying to explain to you early on in the night who he was :P

You silly goose.. I was trying to explain to you early on in the night who he was :P

Oh yeah... D'OH (homer simpson moment) we were sitting at the table after I'd finished eating, right? I thought you'd mentioned his real name, but I forgot what it was 5 minutes later! I'm really bad that way. :P

Oh yeah... D'OH (homer simpson moment) we were sitting at the table after I'd finished eating, right? I thought you'd mentioned his real name, but I forgot what it was 5 minutes later! I'm really bad that way. :P

It's b/c he doesn't have boobies ;)

It's b/c he doesn't have boobies ;)

You know it, baby! :D

We are getting close to being able to cover the page in Parachutist.

I spoke with ACMEskydiver and there will be closing pin necklaces available for purchase - We are still thinking about what should go on them.

My thoughts are one side should have Lee Gerrard and the dates, on the other side should be "It would be rude not to."

Your thoughts?

Also if anyone wants to give in some ideas about patch design - the family wants to be involved and would appreciate input.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

If it hasn't been fully covered by the time I get to The Farm Saturday, I'll pitch in. :)

Thanks Billy -

OK -

Update - The inside back cover is now reserved for Lee in February.

I was just explained to that the reservation was made - but the fee hasn't quite been met.[:/]

I'm not very good at this.:(

I spoke with ACMEskydiver and there will be closing pin necklaces available for purchase - We are still thinking about what should go on them.

My thoughts are one side should have Lee Gerrard and the dates, on the other side should be "It would be rude not to."

Your thoughts?

Also if anyone wants to give in some ideas about patch design - the family wants to be involved and would appreciate input.

Just a couple of points of clarification: I'll make the pins, and I'll hang them from a jump ring so that you can then hang it from any necklace or keychain. I can't do the necklaces myself...that was disastrous the last time I tried. :S Many of them ended up too short (who knew you were all such fat-necks?! :o:ph34r:) and I just honestly suck at it.

Plus my bead supplier closed out all of the stuff I used to use -that bastage! >:(

Any how...the 'it would be rude not to' might be too long to fit, so just consider 'be rude not to' as a possible alternative if that's what you want on them.

Speaking of which, I have to call the metal marker today...I'll ask him when he thinks he can get a new design in. Most likely be first half of January, just so's you all know...

Jaye P