BillyVance

How Sleazy Are You? Rate yourself!

Hey Billy

on #50

is it 8 points for each time you have been arrested or just if you ever have??

:D:D:D

Hmmm good question.... let's count 8 for each time. There's got to be some accountability for those who are really really stupid... :ph34r::D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Damn:$ I don't think I'll post my total, but I guess if you live long enough, you do stuff.

Hey I think that's exactly what I was gonna say! :ph34r::$

It was higher than I would have guessed, but after being married for 13 years...I guess ya rack up some points in some of those categories. :ph34r::)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Hey Billy

on #50

Hmmm good question.... let's count 8 for each time. There's got to be some accountability for those who are really really stupid... :ph34r::D

So does that mean we go by each occasion for all answers?:o

If so, I better change my :) to an >:(. :D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Hey Billy

on #50

Aw hell, fuck it... lets not let these scores get out of hand. Count it as if you've ever done it, not how many times... :S:P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey Billy

on #50

Aw hell, fuck it... lets not let these scores get out of hand. Count it as if you've ever done it, not how many times... :S:P

:D:D:D YAY in that case I am back down to 'normal'

Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

The 60's and 70's had a lot going for them.

Scoring clarification:
If you lived through the 60's and/or 70's and can't remember the answer to one of the questions-you did it, count the points
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scoring clarification:
If you lived through the 60's and/or 70's and can't remember the answer to one of the questions-you did it, count the points

I might have a few more points in that case, but boy, did some of those questions bring back interesing memories:)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

I just KNEW this thread was destined to go FLAMING... Thanks shane! :D:D:D

This post was flaming from the time you posted it...:ph34r::P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

So many sleazy people on here... it was a no-brainer! :D

142 Hey! It was the 60's!

I really don't remember!:D Seriously, you're right. Like the Eagles said, it was the end of the innocence.

Chuck

Blame Elvis... he helped start the slide... :D

So many sleazy people on here... it was a no-brainer! :D

I meant you, freak-o!:ph34r::P Maybe you didn't hear me properly.:ph34r::D

i would like to request that no one take this as an opportunity to post that horrid elvis cameltoe photo. Thank You

If you had NOT posted that comment, NO ONE would have thought to get that pic and post it anyway! You're fucked... :D

i would like to request that no one take this as an opportunity to post that horrid elvis cameltoe photo. Thank You

If you had NOT posted that comment, NO ONE would have thought to get that pic and post it anyway! You're fucked... :D

See what I mean???? It only took me 10 seconds to find it via google and save it on my computer! :D:D:D

For the truly lazy, I've uploaded an Excel worksheet version that will do the scoring for you. Very slightly different, but the same general idea.
I'm from the 70's.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

This place is definitely having an influence on my ability to keep my thoughts to myself, but......

In Reply To

I might have a few more points in that case, but boy, did some of those questions bring back interesing memories

For instance?

Questions 13 and 37, but I still have enough restraint to keep the details to myself:)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490